84 days of up and down days

Nomsad

DAY 1
13st-13lbs
4/MAY/2012
DOWN DAY
This has to be the only diet I haven't tried so having looked at the info and I know the rules I thought I would give this a go and document it exactly, so if others want see how well it works :) So today is my first down day and on a down day I can only have about 500cals as calculated on the JUDDD website. The plan is to keep my down days as similar to my up days with a breakfast, dinner and tea, keeping calories under 500 on a down day, and around 1500-2000cals on an up day

9am..........20g porridge oats, 75mls skimmed milk 99cals
2pm..........Chicken Curry with baked potato 280cals
7:30pm.....Chicken Satay 200cals
total = 579cals

not quite under 500 but a good effort :)

Last edited:
Day 2 UP DAY had around 2600cals

DAY 3

6/MAY/2012
DOWN DAY

9am..........20g porridge oats, 75mls skimmed milk 99cals
12pm..........Chicken Curry with baked potato 220cals
2:30pm.....Baked potato + 6g cheese 180cals
total = 499cals

Last edited:
DAY 4
13st-8.5lbs

7/MAY/2012
UP DAY

Had around 2500cals today

Last edited:
Hi Nomsad - you look like you're doing really well there - keep up the good work x

DAY 5

8/MAY/2012
DOWN DAY

Felt hungry later in the day had just under 500cals :)

Last edited:
How are you doing this week? I have just come back to Juddd after a short stint on s+s. I was googling last night to see what I could do to make my down days easier as I can't use my s+s packs as I have to stay away from high protein Drs orders :( Anyway I came accross pysllium husk capsules, I am going to buy some tomorrow to see if they help fill me up will let you know how I find them.

Psyllium husk Benefits & Information

There is a new formulation out called bootcamp in a bottle not sure if you have heard of it, anyway it basically consists of a mixture of multi vits/minerals and pysllium husk, it contains no calories but keeps you full, downside is that it cost £39.99 a bottle
Read right to the bottom
Lose Weight Fast - The Only Natural Weight Loss Shake

So I am going to get a bottle of the caps (on offer in Holland and Barret at the moment 400 caps for £10.86) and some multivits/minerals and try and see if it helps on my down days, have been googling negative calorie foods too and will eat just those. Will let you know how I get on.

I'm doing ok thanks - had a blip over the last couple of weeks but got back on track last week and lost 3lbs. Pysillium husks sound interesting - let me know how you get on with them x

Excellent loss ;) Will be buying some tomorrow so will see if they help:)

lol keep forgetting to keep updating this :) was struggling with eating on DD so have now purchased xheap S'n's shakes, 56 for less than £40 free delivery, they have a shortcode on them but they are still good for 3 months past BBE so will have used them up by then plan to have 3 on DD :) xx

Haha I just had to read that about 3 times to understand what that meant! Am I right in thinking s'n's is slim and save? Iv never had any experience with them. At the mo im just sort of getting through the DD on tea and an apple until I can have soup in the evening! You're doing brilliantly well done :) x

Are you going on Slim and Save or are you just using them for down days? Sorry got a bit confused???

using them for down days :) just easier, got the packs cheap :) work out at 71p each which isnt bad at all :) still waiting for book to arrive in post from amazon, needed to read exactly all about it, that was cheap only cost me £5.89.

Right I've got you, will def make your DD easier as they will fill you up, I can't do the high protein stuff anymore or I would be doing exactly the same ;)

Hi Nomsad, just to say that I've started from today watching your progress with interest. I've got just over a stone to go until goal (might go lower than 11st if I'm still up to it) and I'm exploring my maintenance options. I like Atkins because I love meat. But JUDDD would also allow me to have carbs like toast when I want them. Please keep posting :)

Back