85 days and 46lbs to go!

Kirsty Alley 2

So I realise I will now have to edit this title EVERY day in order to keep it up to date, but that's a good thing!

Now I will be reminded every single day of how many days I have left before I may or may not be wearing some form of swimwear *insert horror movie scream here*

I say may or may not, because there is simply not a chance in hell I will be getting my kit off in any way shape or form unless I am 55lbs lighter (give or take 5lbs) in 100 days.

Am I being slightly optimistic? Possibly......but I will give it a hell of a good shot regardless :)

So, here we go I have 103 days to SS my way to a more acceptable size.

Ready, steady, go! :)

Last edited:
So it's now 21:03 and I have stuck to SS+.

I did want to give SS a bash, but right now SS+ is way better than having another failed attempt! Who knows, if I go well on this then I may go down to SS, but if not, no worries, at least I am doing something :)

It has been a bit hard, like right now DH is eating toast and I can smell it and I would really like something to eat, but I will sit here and drink my coffee and think of what I will look like in 103 days and know that it will be worth it.

In the words of a famous blue fish "Just keep swimming" :)

Last edited:
101 Days to go

I made it another day!

I did SS+ (although I nearly caved but ended up having some extra chicken instead, which isn't ideal but it stopped me throwing in the towel)

I also started the 30 day challenge on the EA sports active today. Holy crap I am unfit! :eek:

Will try and do that every day if I can, it was only 20mins so it can only do me good.
I did wonder how those people do the 6-8 hour work outs every single day for 3 months on MTV's I used to be fat. I was seriously wrecked after only 20 mins. I have nothing but respect for those guys.

I can't believe I got to two days, this is the most ever and believe me, I was very very tempted at dinner when DH and the kids were all tucking into a lovely meal (and I was feeding the youngest.....that was hard lol) but I did it!

Yay!

Now I need to make sure I just keep swimming :)

The third day is over with, I can't believe I have made it to three days! This is monumental!

Finally a restart that has worked (so far!)

By the way, my level of unfitness is nothing short of shocking, my legs are flipping agony after only 20mins on the EA active yesterday........damn! lol

So long as I just keep going, just keep swimming I will have a bright August in front of me.

101 days to go! :)

I've just got through day 3 of my restart too :) you're doing so well!!! What is it that you're counting down to in august? Are you going on holiday? It's my 21st birthday on 10th August and I'm hoping to be at goal then :D

Hi Felix. Yes we are going on holiday on the 20th and I want to get into the pool with the kids, but that means *inhales nervously* getting into a swimsuit *eek*

No way will I do that looking like this, and I don't want to miss out with the children, so I hope to lose 55lbs by then.
It still won't be a pretty sight me wearing a swimsuit only 55lbs lighter, but it will be more acceptable lol

Our goals are only ten days apart! :)

Kirsty Alley 2 said:
Hi Felix. Yes we are going on holiday on the 20th and I want to get into the pool with the kids, but that means *inhales nervously* getting into a swimsuit *eek*

No way will I do that looking like this, and I don't want to miss out with the children, so I hope to lose 55lbs by then.
It still won't be a pretty sight me wearing a swimsuit only 55lbs lighter, but it will be more acceptable lol

Our goals are only ten days apart! :)

Ah I think I may have asked you the same question when you first introduced yourself on here haha so sorry if I'm being a bit forgetful!! I'm sure you'll reach your goal by then :) this diet is wonderful!

Felix, I am just as forgetful so don't worry lol

Oh, and I'm still going! Woohoo!!

TMI warning
I had a bad case of the runs today, which wasn't exactly pleasant but I always seem to get that when I go into ketosis.

Oh yes, speaking of which, I made it onto ketosis today and the difference is amazing! I haven't been hungry all day. I had totally forgotten how much easier it got once we were in ketosis.

I am really starting to think that I might be able to do this, oh I really really hope so.

100 days to go, just keep swimming :)

I made it to day 4! Woo-hoo!

99 days to go! OMG we have gone from triple to double figures! :D

Will be back later to report how my day went.

Day 5 today, I did actually struggle a little late this afternoon, DH bought lots of treats for himself and the kids and they were there, in the kitchen calling my name.

I ignored them for the most part (although I am ashamed to say I took a bite of cake, chewed it for a bit then spat it out *morto* )

I really wanted to eat some of the nice (and bad lol) stuff and it wasn't because I was hungry, it wasn't because I was emotional or anything like that. It was simply because it tastes good. I know that if I did, there would be nothing left by the end of the night and when I am dieting the treats last forever :eek:

It looks like I will have to learn the art of self control long after I am finished with CD then.

So today, I kinda kept swimming, although I took a ride in a boat for a few shaky seconds :character00117: before diving straight back in.

The good thing is that I didn't give in. I tasted something I wasn't supposed to have but instead of actually eating and and giving up my state of ketosis, I pulled myself together and didn't let it get to that point.
No more "sure I can start again tomorrow" thinking for me.

I have 98 days left, I have 5 days under my belt. I will not give up. I wanna resemble this guy :winner: <----- in 98 days time! :D

Had my first official weigh in today and I am 9lbs down in 6 days!! Woo-hoo! :bliss:

So we have 96 days and 46lbs left to go, I can soooooo do this! :) as Nike would say "Just do it" :D

Okay, it's day 7 and I have been out all day. I'm wrecked tired so I'm heading to bed. Still on plan, still going and I'll be back in the morning to catch up properly (errr, to talk to myself LOL)

Night! :)

So we're at 93 days to go and I am slipping, I am picking at way too much protein and even had a few spoonfuls of cereal. This is not good and I will not lose at the rate I need if I continue this.

Luckily I am still in ketosis, but ketosis alone will not drop the lbs fast.

Short sharp kick up the bottom for me please! lol

So day 9 today, lets make it a good day :)

Today is day 10 and I am SOOOO in the zone now!

I am absolutely determined to do this, I am going to move down to SS today, I reckon it is achievable now so I'll be back tonight to update on how it went.

Only 92 days to go!!

Okay, didn't quite manage SS yesterday, but going for it today, I very almost did it yesterday but I just needed a tiny bit of chicken to see me though. Hopefully I can bypass that today.

Today is day 11, the longest I have lasted on any of my restarts, EVER! lol I am so determined to see this through.

Weigh in is on Monday, I was hoping to be in the 17s by then, but I am hovering at 18.2 right now so chances are I might not make it this week, which is fine, I know I will get there in about 5 days or so.

I'm hoping to hit 18 even on Monday then, fingers crossed. :)

Urgh.

Long story short:
Sunday I screw up
Monday back on Track
Wednesday (today) I am back in ketosis and determined to be screw up free for the next 87 days!

Wish me luck and willpower! :)

Frick on a fricking stick!!

I am not making this easy for myself.

We got some news today, fantastic news actually and celebrated it by eating. Bugger it, why the hell do I do it.

Okay so that's two weeks wasted (well I did lose another 2lbs but no doubt they will be back on now)

I'll get back on again tomorrow and hell I need to make damn sure that there are NO MORE screw ups.
NONE I tell you!!

NONE!!!!!

Okay, I'm ready to do this again. First few days are hard, but I've done it twice now.

What's that they say about 3rd time lucky? :)

Back