86lb to lose, no more tomorrows

Pearl77

Well day one for me today, and boy did I have a shock. I knew I'd gained some weight but I didn't quite appreciate just how much! :eek: I am stunned, which is probably a good thing, because there is absolutley no going back. I've basically been gaining half a stone a month, yes you heard right, half a stone a month.

But it is what it is, and something has got to give, there are no more tomorrows, its now or never. Anyway I've decided not to tell anybody I'm doing this, I can't be bothered with the pressure, I've told my OH obviously, but for now thats it.

I feel good though! I've been pigging out since October, and thats not good, I feel good, that today I have finally stuck to what I said I would. I'm looking forward to that nice 'not bloated' feeling in the morning! And I'm looking forward to getting that little bit smaller everyday. Its not going to be a breeze, I know I've been there done it, got the T-shirt and grown back out of it again!!!

Until next time!

Good luck darling,

Here's to the new you. I had a very bad week last week and I am back into the swing of things.

YIPEEEEE

Hi Pearl - sounds like you've got your head in the right place and are ready to rock this diet! :) What made you choose CD?

Back