8lb in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by aimzey89, 27 March 2014.

1. aimzey89

aimzey89 Well-Known Member

Hmmm 8lb in 2 weeks im going to see if its possible 10st here I come.
  2. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Hiya I've now been on SF for 10 days now and I've lost 5.4. I haven't been 100% and 3 days where I went over my calories (Fri, Sat & Sun) and I had 1400-1600 calories. I also haven't exercised so i'm pretty sure be 100% everyday, drink your 2ltrs of water and get some exercise I'm sure you'll get there if not very very close.

Good luck
  3. aimzey89

Thanks will let you know how I do :)
  4. 2mnn

2mnn Well-Known Member

Hi I've just finished week 2 and lost just over 10lbs. The first week I was 100%. The second I allowed myself the odd treat so was over cals on a couple of days so it's definitely possible. Stick with it and u can do it x
  5. aimzey89

Well ive lost 3lb in 1 week and im pleased with that to be honest. 5lb before saturday probably not possible but the closer I am the better :) x
  6. xena

xena Well-Known Member

Well done that's great :)
  7. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Well done! Every little helps :) Maybe set yourself a target as the end of the month?
  8. aimzey89

It was for my dress fitting so a lb or 2 more wont hurt but will really be about maintaining from sat till the 17th of may. :) thats going to be a challenge too. Hope your all doing well x
  9. Vorlina

Vorlina Well-Known Member

I'm also 3lbs over the first week - was hoping for more, if I'm honest, but every little helps!
  10. PrincessSparklePants

You can do it, lovely :) It's for a wonderful reason!
  11. aimzey89

Well I didnt do it I lost 5lb but still very pleased with that :). Hope you're all doing well x
  12. CURVYlicious

CURVYlicious Well-Known Member

Yay! 5lb is fab xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  13. PrincessSparklePants

So close too, you did very well!
  14. jessiemurf

jessiemurf Well-Known Member

Well done!