8lb's Left to Go!!

borghon7

Hello,

I needed to loose 11 lbs when i started my dieting journey this year I am at the end of this long life struggle =P

I did CD last week and got rid of the first 3lbs but i could not emotianlly continue on it I would have ended up binge eating then gaining more. So i started slim fast on monday I have been on it before its slow but it works eventually!! so with your support i wil be 121lbs because I can!!:flirt2::D:D

Day 2 today of SF
B:SF Meal bar
S:SF snack
L:planning to have a soup(63 cals!)
S:SF snack
D:SF Shake

I have an interview at 6!! kind of nervous I am looking to change my job this is my frist job been here a year but feel like I can go places now anyways wish me luck =D xxxx

I know but Iam very Tiny very Petit n very short so my bmr is 1200 so ihav to eat less to lose any weight last time I followed exactly i gained weight am trying to reach 121 lbs or 8 stone 9 lbs it's very temporary tho I will start eaten healthy when I reach my goal xx

Day 3
My interview went alright I think the man was vey nice and very cute :p,
Anyways today I took a trip to tesco to get some low cal snacks that are bit less sugary it will make me feel better cuz eaten so much sweet stuff makes me think il be puttin weight on :s, I want to weigh my self but I thought il wait till tomorrow at least anyways work day begins again here we go xx

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning n put weight on again it's half s kilo but still I don't get it but il ignore it n wait till the end of the week I'm exercising as well so the weight must come off =D

Had my end of week weigh in today I've lost 2 pounds!! Finally it's come off or it might hav been that bums n tums class I went to yesterday :p the after pain is painful to say the least! So day 5 n am goin out with friends today n I've been Savin calories all week so that i can eat or drink somthin with more calories today not neccessarily but incase so excited i fit into this Rlly dress that was Rlly tight so I have 6lbs to go healthy body here I come! Xx

Back