8st Plus to Lose!!

Forgot to log last weeks weigh in. 2lb off last week and the same this week so 4lbs in total.

Although the weight loss has slowed down a little the difference in my clothes is amazing....my size 20 jeans are too big....it's a fantastic feeling....my bottom is vanishing :)

Here's to vanishing bottoms! :winner:

Excellent! Well done chuck!! :)

How's things going with you Chezz? Xx

not in a great place at the min i lost my best friend and my job 2 weeks ago died off a stroke had worked there 16 years im finding it hard to come to terms with i loved him so much x x x funeral wednesday

Hello Chezz. sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. Take care

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss Chezz. Take care and if you ever need to talk I'm all ears xx

not in a great place at the min i lost my best friend and my job 2 weeks ago died off a stroke had worked there 16 years im finding it hard to come to terms with i loved him so much x x x funeral wednesday

Thinking of you and hope Wednesday is a day of good memories -I am sure your friend would have wanted that x

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss Chezz. Take care and if you ever need to talk I'm all ears xx

thanks hun
i need to get back on the diet now and walking job hunting again now its been hard and im taking it one day at a time x x

Thinking of you and hope Wednesday is a day of good memories -I am sure your friend would have wanted that x
hi bunchomonkeys
wow what you have just said is what he would have said himself dont cry chezzie
i do miss him i take one day at a time but i need to get back on diet walking and job hunting again thankyou for your kind words they have made me smile first time in 17 days x x

hi bunchomonkeys
wow what you have just said is what he would have said himself dont cry chezzie
i do miss him i take one day at a time but i need to get back on diet walking and job hunting again thankyou for your kind words they have made me smile first time in 17 days x x

That is lovely to know I have x. One day at a time is the only way you can take it and stay sane - it will hurt for a long time but your friend wouldn't want you moping, he would want you yo be the best you can be. X

thanks sweetheart

Back