8st to lose

Inge Jones

I hesitated to post in here, because I was scared of giving a committment. But I *do* have to do it this time whether I want to or not :(

Here goes...

Congratulations - you are on your way! Maybe just think about half a stone at a time rather than the whole amount? That's what I did. Good luck - you will do it.

the hardest part is saying out loud you have a problem.. from now on it all working to your end result.. good look with your journey

Good luck hun....it sounds so daunting at 1st......I started off in Jan with 14 stones to loose :eek: almost 6 gone and STILL another 8 to go!!! but I have done it this far so it can be done! :)

Good luck hun....it sounds so daunting at 1st......I started off in Jan with 14 stones to loose :eek: almost 6 gone and STILL another 8 to go!!! but I have done it this far so it can be done! :)

Wow! You're very brave to stick it so long; I should stop feeling sorry for myself with my 8 stone!

You can do it. Just keep going and in the end you'll get there. x

Sounds like your in the right frame of mind to do it this time :)

Good luck but im sure you wont need it xx

I have a little bit more than 8st to lose, so I know how you feel, and you're not alone. :)

I started with just under 6 and a half stone to lose... how the hell did that happen!! It just seemed like such a long way to go and I thought it was impossible but Ive been dieting since May the 25th and Ive lost 2 and a half stone and thats with quite a few slip ups. I started by setting myself a target for each stone, with an over all goal of losing all the weight within a year... which is possible if I just stick at it and dont give up.

You're definitely not alone. I started with over 6 stone to lose on 30th April. I was honestly thinking about gastric surgery - but my BMI wasn't high enough:eek::rolleyes:. Got on the scales and I was over 18stone. I've now lost 6 stone. Feel I've got my life back. You can do it.

Back