8th weigh in results

Amanda105

Silver Member
Well I'm back from my weigh in...

Lost 4lbs

Total loss to date is now 41 lbs

the woman said I am slightly under 15 stone now, but the slightly isn't worth writing down... !!

I have one stone to go, for my target of 14 stone
then refeed and maintain till the new year

my doctor advised me to do the weight loss in steps, so rather than lose 6 stone in one go, split it, maintain that loss, give my skin time to catch up...

Brilliant, you have done really well - a fantastic loss

I too want to lose about 6 stone, should have hit 3 by Monday in week 6 but I think I'll probably have to finish off after xmas, planning to stay on it until the end of November.

Well done, Amanda! That's a great loss for week 8. Fourteen will be here in no time at all. Interesting your doc's approach to weight loss; must think about doing it myself as journey would not be as long a stretch into the future plus I might learn how to maintain along the way. Thank you for the idea.

Fantastic loss Amanda, especially as you have not been well hun x x x

You have done a great job, and the end is sooooooooo near x x x

Did you do any exercise whilst on LT?.. I am only wondering cos i am such a lazy moo, i don't think i have the energy/willpower/determination to do any!!! lol x

How happy would you have been six months ago if someone told you, you could lose 3 stone in two months

You would have been very happy, we all would...

So my question us....

Why do we all struggle for months too lose double of more than that in one go...
So I was also interested in my doctors take on it, it seemed inspiring lol

I swim, go the gym, sauna, jacuzzi

remember the conversation about floats
oh and hula hoops lol

What your doctor said makes sense Amanda, but a lot of people seem to have great difficulty going back on TFR after coming off it...

It must be extremely hard to eat nothing for a few months, lose some weight, start eating (healthier foods hopefully) and then go back to no food again...

I am saying that but i hope i can do it cos that is my plan over Xmas, to refeed, maintain (ha bloody ha!!) and then come back onto TFR in the new year, but from reading others' posts in can be a start-stop-start-stop process x x

I do now.. yeah!!!! lol

Have you noticed my swimming mini goal is still not checked!!!! pmsl x x

Well done Amanda, that a fantasic loss! Interesting what your doctor says.....I'm hoping to get to target before my op but it's unlikely I think but I will be soooooo close.....I'm not sure that I will have the mental or physical strength to start again after and am worried that I will put weight on again!

I guess we will just have to keep logging on here and all encouraging each other x

Well done Amanda, I have seen people on here who have lost their weight in 2 or 3 stages even and they seem to have done really well. So good luck with that hun xxx

Back