8th Weight In

dolphin10

Silver Member
Another 3 Ibs gone, never to come back. I am really pleased with myself. I don't know what happened last week, perhaps water retention other than that 4- 3 Ibs is a norm each week.:D

Last edited:
Aww well done hun x you still sticking with it as you were contemplating leaving?? (only asking because I was thinking the same last night and still havent decided yet...lol)...anyway..big congrats and glad your pleased x

Aww well done hun x you still sticking with it as you were contemplating leaving?? (only asking because I was thinking the same last night and still havent decided yet...lol)...anyway..big congrats and glad your pleased x

Thanks
Yes, I was thinking of REFEEDing as I am worried about my hair loss but I think I am going to stick at it for few more weeks. If I had only lost 1Ib. as I did last week then I wouldn't have hesitated:D How are you doing?

wobbled a bit last night....I didnt fall off the wagon tho. Decided to go tom for WI and see if its still working. If im happy ill get another months worth because to be honest I dont feel im ready to come off it just yet (never thought id hear myself say that lol!) and am finding it easy now, so seems silly to give up at the final hurdle. Heres to wk 9 for us! x

If im happy ill get another months worth because to be honest I dont feel im ready to come off it just yet (never thought id hear myself say that lol!) and am finding it easy now, so seems silly to give up at the final hurdle. Heres to wk 9 for us! x

I agree with you whole heartedly, I find LT easier than ever, it would be silly to give in when you are feeling so positive and the weight is simply sliding off, if it wasn't for my hair I would stick to it till I reach my target. For now I am going to take it a week at a time:D:D

Well done!! :D And good work on hanging in there :D

Well done!! :D And good work on hanging in there :D

Thank you Kingmaker, how are you doing?
Your weight is dropping off fast, you haven't long to go either:D

Thanks :D Yeah going well, now given up smoking so that's taking my mind off being 100% at the moment :D But thought I would get it out the way before i finish, as you can put on weight giving up smoking.

Yeah hoping to come off TFR at the end of July beginning of August, can't wait to get my social life back on track!

can't wait to get my social life back on track!

I know what you mean. I was invited out on Sunday by some friends I had to decline the invitation, I didn't fancy any temptations in my way. Having said that, this journey hasn't been too bad, I wouldn't like to be on week 1 again, hence I am carrying on as far as the tide will take me:D

Last edited:
congrats and well done on your loss :D

have you noticed much hair falling out or just on your pillow or brush. xx

congrats and well done on your loss :D

have you noticed much hair falling out or just on your pillow or brush. xx

I have noticed my hair in the wash basin and on the bathroom floor, one or 2 strands on the pillow not much. Let's put it this way, there was enough hair to worry me. I've thin hair as it stands because of my thyroxine intake but this diet has caused a further loss.
I have spoken to the head office, they have advised me to continue until I reach my target. They said once I start eating normally the hair growth will start again. However, I am only going on for few more weeks then calling it quits. I have shed loads of weight the rest can be managed by other means.
I have noticed that your weight loss in the last 2 weeks has dropped. I only lost 1 Ib last week despite being 100% - I think the weight loss does slow down towards the end, if I am only going to lose 1- 2 Ibs a week, I might as well go down another route, no need for this torture.:D

Well done Dolphin xx

huge well done to you your going absolutely fantastic :)

Thank you Chuck and Susie, without the support of you kind people I wouldn't have got so far. :D

Well done. i'm sure the 1lb was just a blip last week i have weeks with not much lost then the next week is much better. Funny how the body works, but keep at it as long as u can, remember how easy it is to loose every week with lt! x

Back