9 Days in...

Thanks again folks!

Glad to report I survived my birthday with my 100% LT record in place! I even managed to ignore the special birthday promo my favourite Indian sent me! And my god that place is hard to resist! :D

Happy Birthday for yesterday Paul! :)
Wow, it's brilliant you are noticing results in such a short space of time!! How much do you want to lose if you don't mind me asking?

Also well done on resisting any treats! I always have the chocolate shake I'll be sick of it soon (hoping by the time I come off this diet I wont ever look at a choc bar again ha!) x x x

Started at 17st11 and was told my ideal weight was around 13st. Don't really think that's realistic myself as I'm quite broad and naturally big.

Think I'm aiming to try and get to around 14 stone and take it from there.

I get married in July, so that's my big aim at the mo - try and lose as much as poss in time for the honeymoon!! :D

Great motivation to lose the weight....amazing work being good on your birthday :D

Married in july defo a good incentive to keep you on track

Nice one on losing a stone (which was a week ago so will be even more now :D ). It's a brilliant feeling when your clothes fit the way you want them to. Keep up the good work fella :)

Back