9 off for me please :-)

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by descent, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. descent

descent Full Member

Good morning WeMITTS! I just joined minimins this morning, and gradually making my way round!:D So many inspiring stories and people and photos:party0011:, so thank you all already for making me feel hopeful again, just by being you!

I have about 9 stone to lose. Roughly; I'm not sure exactly what I weigh today and I am not sure exactly where I would like to set my final goal...so I just know it's *about* 9 stone. I am a shorta*se too so it looks bad and my bmi is 42+ and all the weight is carried around my middle, I look about 9 months pregnant:( I know this is the most dangerous place to carry it too :eek:

Silly thing is, a couple of years ago, I did cambridge and lost 7 stones. You can guess the rest:eek: Ho hum. Would like to learn by my mistakes and do a few things differently this time around. I am currently trying to locate my nearest CD counsellor so I can get started. A late august holiday is booked, I could make a big difference before then couldn't I?:confused:

Anyway, thank you again and I look forward to meeting you all!

Descent x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi Descent, good luck with your new journey. Remember, the past is gone and we can learn from it but we can't go back there. You WILL do it this time x

4. descent

descent Full Member

Thank you Taz:) I really do hope so! I know that once I get into the swing of it, the diet is the easy part really.It's the after part I haven't managed to do yet! :D

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    There are a lot of CDers who move on to Slimming World or Weight Watchers when they have lost most of their weight.

6. descent

descent Full Member

Yes that's a good idea, to help learn control while eating real food again. Mind you, if I had followed the CD steps properly instead of getting complacent it would have been the same:eek: This time I will remember, that just because I am slipping into my size 8 jeans, it doesn't mean there isn't a morbidly obese person inside waiting to trick me into doing it all over again:D:rolleyes:

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Sounds like your head is in the right place. You will do well x

8. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    hi hun yeah you could make a big difference to yourself and your confidence by then!
    The past is just that...the past and remember, people who've lost a lot of weight and maintained had tryed many times before! good luck doll, let us know.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.