9 off for me please :-)

descent

Good morning WeMITTS! I just joined minimins this morning, and gradually making my way round!:D So many inspiring stories and people and photos:party0011:, so thank you all already for making me feel hopeful again, just by being you!

I have about 9 stone to lose. Roughly; I'm not sure exactly what I weigh today and I am not sure exactly where I would like to set my final goal...so I just know it's *about* 9 stone. I am a shorta*se too so it looks bad and my bmi is 42+ and all the weight is carried around my middle, I look about 9 months pregnant:( I know this is the most dangerous place to carry it too :eek:

Silly thing is, a couple of years ago, I did cambridge and lost 7 stones. You can guess the rest:eek: Ho hum. Would like to learn by my mistakes and do a few things differently this time around. I am currently trying to locate my nearest CD counsellor so I can get started. A late august holiday is booked, I could make a big difference before then couldn't I?:confused:

Anyway, thank you again and I look forward to meeting you all!

Descent x

Hi Descent, good luck with your new journey. Remember, the past is gone and we can learn from it but we can't go back there. You WILL do it this time x

Thank you Taz:) I really do hope so! I know that once I get into the swing of it, the diet is the easy part really.It's the after part I haven't managed to do yet! :D

There are a lot of CDers who move on to Slimming World or Weight Watchers when they have lost most of their weight.

Yes that's a good idea, to help learn control while eating real food again. Mind you, if I had followed the CD steps properly instead of getting complacent it would have been the same:eek: This time I will remember, that just because I am slipping into my size 8 jeans, it doesn't mean there isn't a morbidly obese person inside waiting to trick me into doing it all over again:D:rolleyes:

hi hun yeah you could make a big difference to yourself and your confidence by then!
The past is just that...the past and remember, people who've lost a lot of weight and maintained had tryed many times before! good luck doll, let us know.

xx

Back