Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

9 stone .5 lb to lose intotal!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by MissSlinky2011, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. MissSlinky2011

MissSlinky2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey all,

When I joined slimming world I was 19stone 5.5lbs and my goal is 10 stone 5lbs. I currently weigh 16 stone 13.5lbs so I have 6 stone 8.5lbs to go!

Noone in my class has as much to lose as me so if I can meet some buddies for support on here I would love you forever!

X x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pipaluk

Pipaluk I will be skinny!

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle :)
    Hiya hun! Congrats on your loss so far, that's awesome - keep it up and you will be at your goal before you know it :D

4. MissSlinky2011

MissSlinky2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :D I'm aiming to get to Target by next august so I have lots of hard work ahead! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.