9 stone lost... 3 found me! Here we go again doh!

shazzy_shaz

Silver Member
Hey well here we go again! After shifting 9 stone about three years or so ago some old habits seems to have been harder to break and add a bf into mix which I didn't have before to distract me... it's seen me pile on 3 stone!

*facepalmslap* weighed myself this morning and can't believe I've let myself get into this mess! I've trawled through the before and after pictures to see just how amazing and thin I was when I got to goal just to give me extra inspiration!!

The problem with losing 9 stone (apart from the horrible loose skin!) Is putting on 3 stone doesn't seem thst big in comparison but this the biggest I've been in ages at 14stone 6lbs!! I'm hoping ss will see me lose big again to keep me motivated... that and spring is around the corner

Which then means summer = skinny girls in tiny shorts and tiny tops making the rest of us feel miserable! All I want is to be able to not have to wear a Cardigan and Wear jeans!!

Well better go drink some water as I prepare for the withdrawal headaches go start... here's hoping I don't vomit like the first day when I started back in 2013!!

Have a 100% day everyone!

Well done for starting again ✋ Im just starting week 3 and im buzzing, i lost 7lbs in week 2 and 11lbs in week 1 so im hoping week 3 is just as successful. I have cravings right now but my will power is strong atm.
Yes i hear you, summer is coming and there is nothing worse than seeing woman with nice bodies wearing what i wish i could wear

I have a interim goal on 4st 10lbs by 9th june and ive just smashed 1st 4lbs of that woooop

Well done for starting again...how's it going?

Back