9 stone to lose arghhhhhhhhhhh

thinoncemore

Hi all,

Just thought id introduce myself, im 31 years young mummy to one little girl and ive started ww today for the second time.

I did ww a few years ago and lost over 5 stone but due to going back to bad eating habits and having a baby and basicly been lazy ive put it all back on again ! :cry:

The "click" point came the other day when i was out for lunch wtih the girls and they were all going out that night and i wouldnt go cos i felt too fat and uncomy, i thought "im mising out on so much all beacuse of food".

So i got up this morning and hopped my way down to ww meeting and im feeling inspired and ready to go !

I will be thin once more, and be able to go in high street stores and pick clothes of the peg not just evans :D

I will be posting on here a bit to keep me focused and for support and to help others where i can, so bye bye for now x

Hi and welcome back.

You will get there again like most of us, i come on here for support and without it i think i wouldnt be as good. But i use this and ww online community too.

Good luck and you will get there :D:D

Hi,

thanks for the msgs, ive just had my first ww dinner,

mushrooms with garlic philly and breadcrumb top
jst pot with hm colslow
chiken breast witih spices
mixed salad
ww passionfruit mousse

And im sooooooo stuffed and a few points left later for a treat

Hi and welcome, i started wanting to lose 7 stone in Nov and i'm 2 down already!!!! You know you can do as you did before!!!

Good luck...xxx

Hi and welcome.

My second time with ww as well I rejoined last Monday. I want to lose 9 stone too and this time we will do it.

Good luck

hi :)

i know 9st seems alot but try and break it down to smaller more manageable goals, then reward yourself each time you hit one! works for me:p

good luck!!

Hi I've just started slimming world this week and also need to lose about 9 stone but I'm just aiming for my 10% loss first and will keep making myself small goals so my overall goal doesn't seem so far away! I wish you all the best xxx

Hello :D I had 7 stones to lose 3 weeks later I have 6 stone 4 to lose :D:D:D

Good luck hun and hope you have a good week xxx

Hi and welcome to the forum, don't think of how much weight you have to lose, just take it one day at a time, and before you know it you will have a stone off, this forum is a great place for help and motivation. good luck on your weight loss journey

He you can do it i have a friend at ww who was 26 stone and today she is 6 stone down.!!! taken her 5 months which is good all on ww.!

She's even gone down it two shoe sizes and had her glasses tightened lol so ww does work.!!!

Back