9 weeks weight loss in pictures

polishrose

Gold Member
different top but same trousers-takes a while to load sorry-and is a big pic-many apologies

well done on doing so well, keep up the good work

oh my goodness, you can see so much difference!
You look like your most certainly on your way hun! Keep up the good work, its obviously working xxxx

Wow Rose, you have shrunk all over, but seriously, around your face is amazing!! You are looking great hun- well done!!

OH MY GOD! You are doing amazingly well. Your face looks much slimmer and i can see a massive difference in your tummy size. Well done and keep going! I love to see pictures...they are a real inspiration.

Thanks all :) It's nice to get compliments from unbiased people :)

Rose....
you are looking amazing.
The changes are so apparent...
you are such an inspiration to us all

xx

Wow look at you!!!!!!!!!! This site is brilliant for keeping everyone motivated. Thanks for posting, you're doing sooooooo well xxx

Just popped by to say FAN BLOOMING TASTIC! Well done you and what a difference already... keep up thye good work hun and well done again x:)

Really well done, only 9 weeks aswell, its no time.

What a difference! Well done x

What a difference...keep it up, clever girl! x

Thank you all for your nice comments.I have a feeling this is a low weight loss week as I'm feeling rather bloated this morning, so pictures help me to realise that it's actually going quite well :)

What a difference! You can really see it, especially around your face and tummy. Well done you! :)

Rose, you're looking great... one double chin, gone forever!!! And slimming down everywhere else as well... well done honey. You're a star!

xxx

Well done, Rose! You look amazing. Keep up the excellent work.

Back