Step 1 Sole Source 9 wk countdown to a new me....

pinkcupcake106

Hi guys, I've been looking on here & finding it really inspirational reading everyone's stories so thought I'd try writing one myself & hopefully not only will it help me to stick to plan but it mite help motivate someone else cause believe me if I can do this ANYONE can, lol!

So abit about me I have two young children(5&6!) & we r going away in 9 wks so hoping to finally get to target or as close as possible b4 we go. I really want to lose 3st in total. I started at 14st 13.5lb and really want to get to 11st 13.5lb abit of a tall order by the end if June but have already started and am now 14st 4 3/4lb(my CDC is v precise!) so just over 32lb to go! Up until now though I have not been v strict & have really struggled which reflects in my loses(sts this wk on my 3rd weigh in) so am determined to b better now as haven't got long to go.

I have tried every diet under the sun with v limited success so here goes.....

Had the apple porridge for breakfast which I like then the mushroom soup for lunch and so far apart from bring abit hungry it's going ok. I've really struggled with feeling light headed on past days so hoping this is over. Am having a mint choc shake for dinner. Have only drank 1lt of water so far so need to drink more(find using a 0.5lt bottle the easiest way to make sure I do this.). Maybe a little cheat but have had 2 teas with a little milk in as was at a friends house but my CDC said a little milk will not effect my weight loss, I don't know if she is rite but the way I c it is f it helps me to stay on plan then its worth a go!

Good luck everyone else.

Xx

Good start to the day with porridge & a coffee. Craving crisps, more the crunching then anything but will get through it! Determined to do it this time.

So much for a good start, grrr cheated & ate this pm, really annoyed with myself! Hoping by being honest & logging I'll b less likely to cheat again. No excuse really. Oh well will start again now!

Right this is getting stupid I have 60 days till my hol & need to loose 32lb! A v tall order but I am going to try my best. I will post everyday what I eat in the hope that it helps me stay on track, all the yummy food has gone from the house so no excuse, I am only letting myself down! I really regret taking a w'end off in my 2nd wk, it was planned but I was doing really well till then & been struggling since but time to get back on it.

10lb down 32 to go?

100% yest bar one mouthful of potatoe waffle, why do I do it??? Lol! Finding having the porridge & soup alot more filling think cause u actually feel like u r eating. Had a sneak on my scales(know I shldn't but always will!) & only 1.5lb to go to the 13's & a stone lost so feeling positive today!!!
Good luck to anyone who reads this, it can b done!!!
Xx

Went ok over the w'end, am now having milk in my tea & that seems to really help(only have a drop), helps with hunger & helps me to feel more normal when I go out, lol! Weigh in tom, don't think I've done amazing but hopefully something!!! X

Back