90day Challenge!!

initial weight- 14st 0.8lb
Week 1= 13st 10.4lb (4.4lb loss)
Week 2 = 13st 9.4lb (5.4lb loss)

Down to 10.11 after six weeks and one day. 25lbs lost. woop woop! 18 pounds to lose in another six weeks. Only 1 pound until I have a healthy BMI. 18 more pounds till goal and with 41 days to go. x

Weighed myself this morning and was 10.7. Hoping to be at least 10.6 by my week 8 weigh in on Wednesday. That would make a 30lb loss in 8 weeks. Starting to feel much better about the way I look now- old clothes I haven't worn for over 3 years are starting to fit again! Yay! Still a size 14 I think (although some size 12 clothes do fit-if I am honest I am still probably still officially a 14 and wont be a be a proper size 12 until I reach 10 stone). 4.5 weeks of liquid food to go. Cant wait till I am down to saying I only have 3 weeks to go- sounds such a tiny amount of time compared to 3 months. I think I might just make 9.7 stone by the 29th August now. I think 13lbs in a month is just about do-able. How you doing Katie Baby?

ashpie said:
Weighed myself this morning and was 10.7. Hoping to be at least 10.6 by my week 8 weigh in on Wednesday. That would make a 30lb loss in 8 weeks. Starting to feel much better about the way I look now- old clothes I haven't worn for over 3 years are starting to fit again! Yay! Still a size 14 I think (although some size 12 clothes do fit-if I am honest I am still probably still officially a 14 and wont be a be a proper size 12 until I reach 10 stone). 4.5 weeks of liquid food to go. Cant wait till I am down to saying I only have 3 weeks to go- sounds such a tiny amount of time compared to 3 months. I think I might just make 9.7 stone by the 29th August now. I think 13lbs in a month is just about do-able. How you doing Katie Baby?

Well done ashpie on your loss your doing great :) well its Ramadan at the moment so I'm fasting so I can't exercise and I'm trying to eat as well as possible. Before fasting started we moved house and with everything being upside down I went from 13st 9.8 to 14st :( but when I weighed last night I was 13st 7.8lb so I'm pleased with that as its my lowest yet. Fasting finishes in 3 weeks and I'm eating normal food. When it's over I want to do 3 weeks of slim and save to try and get the rest of my weight off I only want to get to 12st if possible most 12st 7. X

Congrats! I'm down to 10 stone 4lbs after 8 1/2 weeks! Hoping to be at least 10.3 by my official weigh in day on Wednesday. That would be 2 stone and 5 lbs in 9 weeks. Can't believe what a difference it has made. Have dropped my goal to 9 stone in case maintenance doesn't go that well and I have a bit of leverage.

Hi ladies, please can i join your challenge. I'm on week 4 of CD SS first 2 wks lost 10 1/2 lbs, 3rd wk just 1 lb. Yesterday had the worst day ever totm is looming and a few days before I could eat everything in sight!

My start weight was 10 11, I now weigh 9 13 1/2. My goal is to get to 9st and really need help to get there, in the past I lose weight but after losing 7-10lbs think I look better and never get to my ideal weight. I am today joining the gym as I really need to tone my legs and bum (typical pear shape).

My 90 day challenge is to get to target and tone up so I'm in a size 10 :)

Your all doing great and I know we can all help each other.

Right I best go and get my gym gear on my induction is at 1.30

Keep me posted and let me know how your doing xx

SS 3 packs a day

initial weight= 12.8
Week 1= 12.1
Week 2= 11.11
Week 3=11.8
Week 4=11.5
Week 5=11.2
Week 6= 10.12
Week 7=10.9
Week 8=10.6
Week 9= 10.3

Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

ashpie said:
Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

Well done :) what are people's reactions like?

Back