9lb in 12 weeks , can i do it

debtdummy

Silver Member
i have got to lose 9lbs in 12 weeks and i am hoping i can do it, im a naughty ww person and i often fall off the wagon...... can i do it?
taken me 11 weeks to lose 9.5 i havent gained at all in them weeks, but only lost small amounts

If you keep on the wagon ;) You could comfortably lose twice that!

i have got to lose 9lbs in 12 weeks and i am hoping i can do it, im a naughty ww person and i often fall off the wagon...... can i do it?
taken me 11 weeks to lose 9.5 i havent gained at all in them weeks, but only lost small amounts

COURSE YOU CAN !!!!

stick with it hun :)

WW is a fantastic plan.......one day at a time....baby steps...before you know it, you'll have another half stone off !!!

and don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

ok very motivated today i have journal in bag and ive packed swim kit...... watch this space

You can definitely do it! xx

im sure you can do it just dont full of the wagon lol. If you're that determined im sure that you can succeed!xxx

No worries!!!

I would suggest that you plan your weeks in advance so that you know exactly what you are having and when and don't forget to factor in some treats so that you stay on the straight and narrow ;). And don't forget your exercise points .... it all helps!!

Best of luck with it - let us know how you get on and STAY WITH IT!!!
x

sob sob sob got to swimming , lessons on till aqua.... then went to ask to do aqua its all full!!!!!

Back