9s down to 8s

Hello. I've recently dropped below 10 stone so am now starting my journey to get into the 8s. Anyone else at a similar stage who wants to join me?

Another pound down for me today :) Just 4lb to go until I've lost a stone, which isn't particularly fast (it's been almost 2 months since I started) but at least it's going in the right direction :)

Also 5lb until the next stone bracket :)

Good luck! Looking at this thread I realise I haven't got anywhere since August :( Could have been at target by now if I hadn't been faffing around so much.... Still really struggling to get back on the wagon x

Hi Everyone, Happy new Year!
I used to use this forum a while back when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 and a half. I've just heard that the site was up and running again so have come back to motivate myself. I am currently around the 9st mark and hoping to get back down to 8st. I am 4'11 so this is a realistic weight for me and I am using my fitness pal to track my calories. Hope this thread is still going! Would be great to have some people to spur me on.. xx

Hi Everyone, Happy new Year!
I used to use this forum a while back when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 and a half. I've just heard that the site was up and running again so have come back to motivate myself. I am currently around the 9st mark and hoping to get back down to 8st. I am 4'11 so this is a realistic weight for me and I am using my fitness pal to track my calories. Hope this thread is still going! Would be great to have some people to spur me on.. xx
Hi, and Happy New Year!! I've yet to weigh post Christmas but should also be in this stone bracket and hoping to get to under 8 stone. Not sure of my final target yet- the lowest I've ever weighed in my adult life is 8 stone 3, and I definitely felt like I wanted to lose at least a few more pounds. How many calories are you aiming for? X

my goal is between 1200-1400 a day , i am also exercising three times a week hopefully it will come off soon feel so miserable at the moment!! xx

*Runs in tail between her legs* STILL aiming to get into the 8's xx
You say STILL, but looking back at this thread I'd got into the 8s at the beginning of August! I'm probably a similar weight now (or possibly heavier :( ). Makes me realise how long I've been faffing around for.....

However the important thing is we're both back on it, & we WILL get there! Eventually, haha :) x

Back