9st 2 .. will it arrive!?

sophsk91

Heeey :wavey:,

Not sure if any one will read this but thought this may be a good idea to keep my hands busy and record my weight and what I'm eating.

I started on SS on Thursday ... so day 5, having my weigh in today at 6pm as going to do regular monday WI's from now on!

Suprisingly I have been aboslutely fine with no real food!
Day 1 was a struggle, I ended up crying (such a sap!) but I got over it and it's been relatively easy for me so far (touch wood!!)

I had a 21st birthday on Saturday and knew I wouldn't not be able to drink! I had a plain breast of chicken during the day so I had something for alcohol to absorb to, although admitedly not a lot!
I stuck to malibu & diet lemondae (mainly because i have literally grown immune to malibu over the years!), I came home after drinking all night til 4am, with no takeaway and not feeling in the slightest bit drunk! RESULT.

Hoping for a good loss tonight so I can update my ticker!

Today so far:
Frozen choc tetra, Leek & Pot soup
2.5 ltrs of water

xo

Ok so just come back from my 1st WI and I lost 9lbs!! :D
So so happy as only been 5 days as well and after my alcohol blip as well!

Anyone else weighed today?

xo

So day ...
just finished my hot choc shake, it was so nice! I'd kill for some of the peri peri chicken & chips that my OH is rustling up though! (well trying bless him! Im not in the right frame of mind to help him tonight!)
probably the first time I've craved food since I started which doesn't make any sense as I should be really motivated after my amazing loss :confused:

About to watch B&I next top model to keep me out of the kitchen.

decided I'm going to weigh myself Thursday morning to know what my full weeks loss is, hoping this will keep my motivation up!
4 weeks, 4 days til hols, not sure I can keep this up for that long.

Todays summary:
Frozen choc tetra
leek & potato soup
hot choc shake
4 ltrs of water

May aim for another half a ltr before bed!

XO

For anyone's that reading I'd love to find someone, roughly same height & weight to keep me on track!
think a little competition would be good for me over the next few weeks :) ??

xo

Day 6

So I'm absolutely freezing today! My frozen choc tetra for breakfast probably didnt help much! Good news is, that I think it's the whole office not just me!
Really slow with the water today, probably because I dont want anything else cold!

About to tuck into a leek and potato soup to try and warm me up!
Still cant bring myself to try any other flavours after my horrible feelings after the spicy tomato!

1st full week is dragging so much for me, wonder if this is the same for everyone?
My food cravings havent been around so far today, but I know the OH will want help with cooking his dinner tonight! Need to get into the right frame of mind before that!

Also think I should set some mini goals for myself!
Maybe 1 and a half stone by 7th Sept (my holiday) as my first one? is this achievable? :confused:

xo

Hey! :)
Well done on you first weigh in, fingers crossed for more on your official day! We are almost the same weight and height (im 11st 11lbs) I think having a buddy will definately push me more. Ive set some mini goals so the journey doesnt seem so long and goal doesnt seem so far away, and I get a treat (non food based!) when I reach them :)
I dont know if 1 and a half stone is achievable in 4 weeks but its worth a good try!

Ive just had my 3rd weigh in and stayed the same but I deserved it because I cheated quite a bit this week. Bang on it now though! I want a full 2 weeks with no cheating what so ever!
When your OH is cooking tonight just keep thinking how good it will feel when you reach goal!!

I know mini goals are a good idea just need to think about what they should be!
What makes it worse is that he can't cook bless him! He does try but it's always easier for me to do it than watch him struggle!

are you exercising at all? I'm unsure whether or not I should. I was either in the gym or swimming 5 times a week, some days more than once before I started SS, I miss it loads but don't **** muscle bulk to affect the weight I'm losing :confused:

Ha ha it only usually does that when you swear :confused: 'want' is a new one in my dictionary!
Bless him i would be mean and watch him struggle or just tuck a few micro meals in the fridge for him :)

I did a few days of heavy gardening but thats about it. I wouldnt try and push yourself too much in the first 2 weeks, give your body time to adjust to having so little calories.
I think since you were so active before doing a bit of swimming and gym would be ok (judging by other things ive read on here) but you obviously wouldnt need to work as hard or do a much because the restricted calories is doing half of it already!
Maybe give it a go and see how it feels but make sure you listen to your body and dont carry on if you feel funny or faint or anything like that!
Im going to start exercising this week doing some zumba classes and sit up/squats/jumps in a circuit type thing at home. Lets find out how un fit I am shall we!

For anyone's that reading I'd love to find someone, roughly same height & weight to keep me on track!
think a little competition would be good for me over the next few weeks :) ??

xo

Wow a nine pound loss, unbelievable! Our stats are similar, I'm 5ft3 and 12st7. My first weigh in is Thurs., would fall over if I lost 9lbs. I too am always looking for others who are 5ft4 or under to compare losses. You're off to a great start, I will definately be checking back. :)

Ha ha it only usually does that when you swear :confused: 'want' is a new one in my dictionary!
Bless him i would be mean and watch him struggle or just tuck a few micro meals in the fridge for him :)

I did a few days of heavy gardening but thats about it. I wouldnt try and push yourself too much in the first 2 weeks, give your body time to adjust to having so little calories.
I think since you were so active before doing a bit of swimming and gym would be ok (judging by other things ive read on here) but you obviously wouldnt need to work as hard or do a much because the restricted calories is doing half of it already!
Maybe give it a go and see how it feels but make sure you listen to your body and dont carry on if you feel funny or faint or anything like that!
Im going to start exercising this week doing some zumba classes and sit up/squats/jumps in a circuit type thing at home. Lets find out how un fit I am shall we!

Yeh 'want' is a new one for me as well! haha
His mum made him food last night, was ridiculously happy about that as you can imagine!

Yeh I might do maybe half hour swimming instead of an hour, its the swimming I miss, not so much the gym.
Me & my sister bought 15 sessions of bootcamp online for really cheap and haven't used them yet! tehy run out in September and we haven't used any!
Might try 1 or 2 a week starting next week, it's such a waste of money if I dont.

hey Maggie, thanks for dropping by :)
I know its insane, I was over the moon, and it was only over 5 days as well! Will have my full week weigh in tomorrow morning to get a good idea of how much I lost in a full week as everyone else does.

How are you finding your first few days?

xo

Day 7

Finally nearly done a full week, it has dragged so much!
Full week WI in the morning, fingers crossed for a few extra pounds :D .. thought 9lbs in 5 days was impossible to be honest!

I dreamt that I ate 2 large pieces of freshly baked bread with loads of butter last night! It was such a realistic dream that I actually woke up feeling guilty and wondering if I had actually done it before I went to bed :confused:
My OH assured me that I didnt and if I'd tried he would've stopped me :)
so glad I've got someone so supportive to help me out who understands why I'm doing this! Fed up of negative comments from other people! Cant wait to get to goal to prove to them that this is actually worth it in the end!

Once you get past the first week it feels like time goes a lot quicker because you get into the swing of things! If you lose more then thats great but even if it stays at 9lbs thats such a good loss! Considering you havnt got that much to lose in the first place!

I think the swimming should be fine, especially if you enjoy it. You dont want to deprive yourself of anything else while doing this diet! :)
No you dont want to waste the boot camp sessions, especially when they might really help! Even if you go and think its too hard or too extreme you can always do it at your own pace! Just got to make time for yourself. Oh and you should make your OH have his dinner while your there so its gone by the time your back! :D

Your so lucky to have someone supporting you like that, its especially annoying when you have people commenting on they diet when they dont really understand it. And as long as it works and you feel good then they should be happy for you!
Have you tried any of the other soups yet? I like them all apart from the chilli one and the leek and potato, blergh
x

I posted a message earlier and it said it had to be checked before it would be posted so ive been waiting and its not appeared! :(

hmm thats strange!?

I'm doing ok, keep thinking about that bread in my dream last night, and I really really want a dominos!
I will resist, just thinking of all the calories doesant make me feel great!
How are you coping today? What day's WI?

I'm hoping the cold thing is 24hr, really dont need it!

Im doing alright today, no foody urges as of yet! I just had a veg soup (my first pack today) Ive started having one at lunch, one when i get home and one later in the evening. Its always about 7/8 when i get the urge to nibble and pick at things! I make sure i eat it with a little spoon so it lasts longer and keeps me busy haha! My weigh day is usually mondays but my consultant is away for 2 weeks so im getting officially weighed on the 20th, need to stay on the wagon 100%!
Nooooo! Just picture how greasy and stodgy it will be and then you wont want it any more! I cant believe dominos pizzas are between 800-4000 calories! :eek:

Have you tried anymore of the soups yet?

Just having my lunch now, been a very busy day! Leek and Pot soup again!
Cant bring myself to try any others, felt ill after spicy tomato, so wont buy anymore! I tried the little spoon thing but my soup was always cold by the time I got half way through lol! My CDC said to try splitting the packs in two to make 2 mini meals instead of 1, not sure if this is a good idea? What do you think?

You'll be fineee! Just keep thinking positive thoughts! If you have a rough day remember you can still have an SS+ day :)

I really dont think I'm going to see much change, or even any at all before I go on hols and its really getting me down!
Think I've pretty much decided that when I'm back from hols im going to JUDDD... if it means losing every week and still eating every other day I think its worth it! But for now strictly SS for 29 days! :sigh:

Back