9st 2 .. will it arrive!?

Thts strange about the soups, I love them apart from the leek and potato one or the chilli. I much prefer them to the shakes!
Im a bit of a weird one and always being moaned at by people at work because I take ages to eat ha ha! "That surely cant be hot anymore" but I hardly notice and keep eating :)

I think the way your going you could lose atleast lose a stone and a half in 4 weeks! Ive lost 11lbs and I can already feel bit of a difference in my clothes, you will notice it on your tummy especially I think. You could probably do it easy if you do some of them bootcamp classes and swimming too :)

Ive been reading about JUDDD the last day or so and it sounds quite good, better than not eating at all! I think I will stick with CD til I reach goal and then move over to JUDDD to maintain. Have you done it before?
Ive never split my packs but I think it would be just as good, I always add quite a bit more water to shakes and soups so it seems like Im having more. Would be good so you can keep your soup nice and hot!

Was such a busy night last night, my parents got back from Morocco, I had to help the OH apply for a new job, then had to go and get bits and pieces for one of the girls birthdays in work!
I was so shattered by the time I got in, that I went straight to bed without my last shake, I know its not the best thing to do but I had no energy left to make it!

I've woke up this morning absolutely shattered again and just dont feel like having anything! I've got a frozen tetra for breakfast so I'm going to have to force it down I think! Really dont fancy the leek and pot soup I've got for lunch so might give it a miss and eat another one when I get home at 5:30!

On the plus side, I had my full week WI this morning and I've lost another 2 lbs on top of the 9 I lost over the 1st five days!
I'm not going to add it on here as I'm having daily Monday WI's from now on and it ill just confuse things, but it has put a smile on my face!

How did lalst night go for you? still 100%?

Wow well done! :clap: Thats nearly a whole stone! :eek:
In my opinion I think its better to go to bed a miss a shake then stay up and be tempted because your tried (Thats what I woukd be like!) but make sure you try and fit them all in today though.

A frozen tetra would make me keel over at work, I get cold enough drinking the water! They are the only things I havnt tried so far, are they nicer than the ones you have to make up? Im not feeling like my shake this morning either so Im going to wait til about 1ish and have my chicken and mushroom soup mmmmm yum!
Having a shake/soup might make you feel a bit better though if your tired and dont have much energy!

Glad to say I was 100% last night, woooo! Did struggle though, I went round my nans and they had a HUGE dish of lasagne (which was the left overs!) Lasagne is my absolute favourite with a nice slab of white bread to mop it up with.... Enough of the dreaming lol! But I walked away and had my choc shake instead! High 5!
I bet you cant wait til your next weigh in now to see the next result!

I know! It's weird though because I dont feel as if I have actually lost anything! I just want t get in the 10s as havent been there for over a year and even then it only lasted a few days!
I know I was in such a bad mood, my family had chinese in front of me last night, I got stressed out trying to help the OH with his app and then I had to go and buy a massive bar of dairy milk and a chocolate cake for the whole office to eat in front of me today! :sigh:

Lasagne is one of my faves to!! Well done for resisting! Garlic bread gets me everytime, wish I couldnt smell food I'd resist everytime!

I've had my choc tetra! I've got to be honest I much prefer them frozen, it's just a different texture and a change to the normal shake or soup consistency!
It's made me feel a little better, still not 100% though, hoping to feel better by lunch so I can have my soup at normal time (trying to make a routine out of it!)

Your the same as me then, i managed to get down to 10.10 in about april/may last year then that all went out the window!
Is tonight going to be a better night then? Less stress and yummy food!! Family and friends are the worst ha! If it were me the chocolate and cake would have to be forcefully removed from my grip :) I have the same problem here with office birthdays, its almost everyday that someone brings something in or has birthday cakes!

I might get some of the tetra packs when my CDC is back then, I think thats what I miss just the feeling of actually eating something. Do they go completely solid?
Dont forget to drink up!! (I would usually be saying that with a very large glass of wine in my hand...ohh how depressing!) And now im counting down the minutes til I can tuck into my soup!

I hope tonight will be a lot better, I've decided to have a me night, not helping anyone with anything, the OH can fend for himself for a change! I've been feeling good all day up until now. The chocolate cake looks amazing! Everyone keeps offering it to me and are now eating it in front of me whilst I sip my water! Yum. I dont know how you manage this every day!

They do go solid, I take them out just before I leave for work, and they are eadible by time I get to work (20 mins later). I've never tried them not frozen to be honest, its nice to have that difference in consistency! I know what you mean its the actual eating I miss as well!

Still not sure if I fancy my soup this afternoon but I've got a feeling I wont make it to 5:30 for the next one, had my tetra at 9 and it seems like ages ago!

Good for you! You deserve several 'me' nights on this diet!
Its soooo hard when the bad food is sat there looking at you isnt it! I always sit and think about which I want more, a few seconds of tasty goodness or feeling amazing when im slimmer :)
Being slimmer wins almost every time ;)

I will give the tetras a go then and imagine im eating icecream! We can wish!
Ohh Yeah 9-5 is quite a while to go without anything to eat or keep you going. IveJust finished my soup and it wasnt as nice as when I had it the other day :confused: and Ive been fine all day with the water but its making me feel a little bit sicky now! Gona give it a break now and have some more when Im home tonight

i didn't give in to it, but I was close!
The tetras frozen honestly do taste like choc ice cream! Wasn't to keen on the strawb one, but the choc i love!

Was thinking of trying the soup, its boiling here though so still not sure!? If I make it to 4 im not going to bother!
I'm just not sure if having it when I dont fancy having it will put me off having the soup again! II'm funny like that!)
I've had 1.5ltrs of water, i've usually had more by this time so going to get onto my next bottle now.

Are you measuring every week by the way?

I will probably like the choc one too then because they are the only shakes I like!
How did you go did you make it til 4?! I get bit like that too, if I force myself to eat something Im put off it for a few weeks.
I measured my first day and ive not measured again since, will probably do it once a month because I can feel the difference so I know ive lost a few inches :)

I had a shake when I got home last night and then went to bingo with a few friends. There they were all sat around eating fish and chips and burger and chips while I was a good as gold and nibbled on my cranberry bar imagining it was a chocolate bar.... Ahh what lovely friends I have!
And I didnt even win anything or that would have made it all worth it :cry:
How did your 'me' night go?!

I tried to measure last night and it doesn't look as if i've lost anything! I'm so impatient!
I made it til 4, so didn't have my next one til 5:30pm, probably a really bad idea as last night was really tough again for me!

My blender broke! not a great start, I only bought it last week!, then my 'me' night went down the drain because the OH had his new furniture delivered and needed my help putting it together (I said yes because his bedroom is a pigsty and this now means it can be tidy again! :woohoo:)
Then after we finished I felt REALLY ill (sick ill), I tried to push through it and have my last choc shake but I got a quarter of the way through and couldn't stomach it, so I went to bed feeling awful!
I then had a lecture from the OH (think I scared him) and he's asked me to start eating food again! .. (no chance! not giving up!)
and then to top it all off, I woke up this morning precisely 3 minutes before I had to be in work! (it's a 20-30min drive depending on traffic)

All in all a pretty rubbish 2 days! .. but I haven't cheated which I'm suprised at!
Was planning swimming tonight but now I'm not so sure after last night's incident!

Hope last night was better for you?

Thats why im waiting to measure because I will be a bit disheartened if theres no change.
Oh no you had a pretty rubbish night then :( wernt too late to work were you?
You might have just be ill and it could have nothing to do with the diet (hopefully it isnt!) make sure you drink enough today and have all your shakes. Well done for not cheating though :clap: If I had felt that bad I think I would have dived into the cupboards face first haha!

Last night was pretty ok for me but this morning was harder, went downstair to the canteen at work because we all go for brekkie on a friday but I was good and took my choc shake down with me while everyone else had a proper fry up. I havnt had my soup yet today because Im not in the mood for some reason so will probably have it about 4.30.

Tonight is going to be a struggle because I always want to eat when im bored or just sat at home with nothign to do! Might have to drag a mate out for a nice cold glass of water down then pub :)

I'm suprised I didn't but I felt that ill that the cupboards were just a lot of effort to get to!
Nope, about half hour, traffic was good to me :) , but stupidly hadn't ironed my work clothes so had to do that as well before I left!
I usually finish at 2 on Fridays but got to make up that half hour so another 25 mins to go!

I know what you mean about the nothing to do bit! Last weekend wasnt to bad I was really busy! Might spend some time with my mum this weekend as I haven't seen her for 2 weeks! But the night's are a nightmare, going to stock up on films I think!
OH's family is having a bbq on sunday that I have to go to as well, may have some chicken with no skin then, but will stick to the water otherwise!

Well done on the breakfast! Bet your glad you didn't now! Are you coping with the water intake? I'm fed up of being back and fore to the loo!

Thats a good point when you feel that ill doing anything is too much effort!
That wasnt bad going then! Not often that traffic is good to you when your in a rush! Home time for you now!! :)
Im finishing at 3 so only half hour to go til I can get out in the sunshine!

Thats what Ive done now just got a stack of films and boxsets ready and waiting! A little bit of chicken at the BBQ wont hurt. I cooked up a batch of chicken breasts coated in different herbs and spices and then chopped them up into little cubes and froze them in bags with about a handful of chicken in each. That way if I ever feel like I desperately need some food I grab one out and chuck it in the microwave for a few mins, curbs the hungar and I know Im kind of allowed it!

Im not finding the water too bad today because it warmer! Havnt even needed to put my jacket on which is a shocker ha! But that is definately the bit I hate always being up and down constantly! But it will all be worth it in the end!

Sorry I've not been updating this weekend! It ended up being a busy one which was probably a good thing for me!
Did some shopping Saturday with my mum and managed to comfortably fit into a size 12 from River Island! Havent been able to do this for a VERY long time :D
And then sunday at the BBQ was torture but I managed with just some chicken and two shakes for the day.

That's such a good idea with the chicken! I might actualy do this! How was your weekend after?

It's WI day for me, seeing my CDC at 6pm. I weighed this morning and I'm down to 11st 1lb!! so minus another 6lbs! Thats more than a stone loss in 2 weeks!
I reckon it'll be up 1 or 2 by the time I get to her tonight with water intake and everything during the day, but I'm one happy girl!

Wow... You're doing so great already! You're also not tooooo far off me on start and goal weights :D

Well done on the weight loss so far! xx

Wow... You're doing so great already! You're also not tooooo far off me on start and goal weights :D

Well done on the weight loss so far! xx

Ahh thankyou!
When are you starting? Good luck with it xo

Sorry I've not been updating this weekend! It ended up being a busy one which was probably a good thing for me!
Did some shopping Saturday with my mum and managed to comfortably fit into a size 12 from River Island! Havent been able to do this for a VERY long time :D
And then sunday at the BBQ was torture but I managed with just some chicken and two shakes for the day.

That's such a good idea with the chicken! I might actualy do this! How was your weekend after?

It's WI day for me, seeing my CDC at 6pm. I weighed this morning and I'm down to 11st 1lb!! so minus another 6lbs! Thats more than a stone loss in 2 weeks!
I reckon it'll be up 1 or 2 by the time I get to her tonight with water intake and everything during the day, but I'm one happy girl!

WOO! Go you getting into the size 12s!! I dont think Ive ever been a 12 on bottom (its stupidly SO much bigger than my top half!) You did so well t the BBQ and I flopped a bit saturday night, went for dinner with my mum to cheer here up and tried to stick to protein and veg as much as possible but a white roll snuck its way in! :rolleyes:
Im going to try and be 100% til next tuesday when my consultant comes back!

Ohhh good luck with tonight! You have done so well so far! How has your day been?

Aw 1 bread roll won't hurt in the long run don't worry too much about it!
i was weighed at 11st 2lb which means -5 this week :D Expecting a very small loss next week now!

day was good, I tried a vanilla shake for lunch and couldn't drink it, so went to see my CDC and came home and had some leftover chicken and I'll have my last shake before bed now! (I also had 1 Pringle but shhh!)

Hows your day been?

so i've decided not to try any new products going forward! sticking to literally strawberry & chocolate!
I've gone off soups completely! I also picked up two bars this week to try, I'll use them for days when I really need to chew something!

Really going to struggle with money this month for the diet :( with hols coming up quickly, I need quick ways of making some cash!
If anyones got any ideas I'd appreciate it!?

Thinking of sorting through my wardrobe and having a cleanout and putting on ebay, except I never have much luck!
Got to try and not get down about this, just wish I could overtime in work to help me through!

Back