9st 3lbs lost and at target. WooHoo!

You go girl... It feels so good doesnt it? To be not even remotely fat. For me it has been ever since i was about ten or eleven. The picture is unrecognisable by the way.

The thing is, I do still feel like the 'fat girl' I have always been. I think because I have lost weight relatively quickly my mind is not in step with my body - I am sure it'll catch up one day, until then I am happy being surprised every time a size 14 fits me!

Wow! You look amazing chick, happy shopping :) xx

Well done supergirl. SO SO SO PLEASED for you. Give yourself time to get used to the new you, and ENJOY! :D

The thing is, I do still feel like the 'fat girl' I have always been. I think because I have lost weight relatively quickly my mind is not in step with my body - I am sure it'll catch up one day, until then I am happy being surprised every time a size 14 fits me!

I am getting over that now, I have actually become keenly aware that i am not fat. Though, i look in a mirror and see a fat tummy, but when i wear shirts etc, it is obviously not fat. Im determined to not be that person who puts it all back on again. I really like who i am now.

Wow you look amazing. My partner and I joined a couple of weeks ago and seeing your transformation is a real inspiration. Congratulations xx

Well done!! :)

Omg that's amazing! How long did it take? Xxxx

Thank you!

I joined in sept 2011 and reached target in March 2013, so 18months. I lost 7 stones in the first year, the last 2 and bit were a lot slower coming off, though I will admit to not being quite as regimented as I was when I started. SW is definitely a life changer. :D

Thank you!

I joined in sept 2011 and reached target in March 2013, so 18months. I lost 7 stones in the first year, the last 2 and bit were a lot slower coming off, though I will admit to not being quite as regimented as I was when I started. SW is definitely a life changer. :D

Ur my inspiration Hun! Xxx

Just popped over from the WW forum to say congrats! You are such an inspiration.

Hi, I remember seeing your thread part way through your journey, and it was inspirational enough then-have just seen your update with your target pic, and you truly look fantastic-almost like a different person! Well done xx

Back