9th week weigh in for Ladylite

ladylite

Gold Member
Heh, went to my WI and disposed of another 3lbs.

I really struggle this week, had headache, cramp, bad news, but managed a good loss. I am on cloud nine.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:clap: Yippee another 3lbs never to be seen again - well done Lady, I know you've had a tough week this week and you've coped with that and the diet brilliantly :clap:

Thanks Kate,

I spoke to my LLC about some of the problems, what with cramp, hunger, headaches and stomach pains. She more or less said that everything sounded like I was not drinking enough water.

So it looks like I am going to drown this week :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and spend my life on the toilet. Mind you I could always have a caphiter fitted -lol

Mind you I still have a headache but somehow it seems quite bearable now that another 3lbs have disappeared.

The group session was really good this week, it was on thought, which followed on from the crooked thinking we did last week.

excellend news well done!! =] xxxx

Thanks folk AND I have managed to change my thread name. You never know I could get a job in computers yet. - LOL

Well done! 3 lbs banished for eternity!

I'm glad you had a chat with her --- be great if having that bit more water sorts it all for you - keep us posted :)

Back