9th Weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,:talk017:
when I see that written, 9th weigh in, I can't believe how long I have been doing this already and in saying that it doesn't feel long at all, it feels like just a few weeks have gone by. Well weighed today instead of yesterday as eldest boy had the bug and couldn't put him in the car for fear of being sick. Very happy with 5 and a half pounds down again this week, well 8 days really but I am very pleased with that. Just 8lb to go to hit my 16 stone milestone and 3 lb to go to have 4 stone off, so all in all a good result this week. Best of luck to those of you who have started this week, it will get easier and I really mean this, if I can do this anyone can, have been dieting for 20 years and this is the first thing that has worked, so it is all doable.
Good luck.
Doirin

Here's hoping after 20 years of dieting I will finally do it.:... And you know I really think you truely will !
week 9 , hey thats something !

well done doirin thats fab. btw can you update me on the challenge? 15 lb off already this month :p just 13 to go lol

You're doing so briliantly - and i can't believe it's 9 weeks already!

Hi Doirin

Well done!! Arent you doing so well; it is amazing..you are almost at your 4 stone mark. Oh, you deserve it!!! You will do your mini challenge no problem at all.

Have you thought of a little treat for yourself for the 4 stone milestone? :)

have a great week!

Take care

Ooh, well done! That's fantastic! Nearly four stone is amazing. & great to hear that it's going so quickly for you!

Hope your eldest is feeling better now!

Hannah

wow doirin!!!!! Fabulous loss - well done :)
Its amazing isnt it how fast the weeks go by! Before i knew it i had done 5 months without food - time really does fly on this diet! :)

Hi All,
thanks for the lovely comments, it really makes it so much nicer being on this diet when I can come on here and get the support and encouragement. Nothing planned for the 4 stone weight loss Scotsmist but as I have a wedding at the end of the month I will go on a shopping trip this weekend to find something I would never have worn before, so that in itself is the treat. After that I am hoping to be in England for 10 days so will do some shopping then, after all clothes are so much cheaper there than here. Will come back again to Liverpool in Oct/Nov by which time I should be finished on TFR, fingers crossed and will do a big shop then.
Thanks again all of you and best of luck with your weigh in's this week.
Doirin

Hi All,
thanks for the lovely comments, it really makes it so much nicer being on this diet when I can come on here and get the support and encouragement.

Its what this place is about! :D

Wow! Amazing loss this week and overall you are just 3 lbs away from 4 stone. Go girl! Congrats.

wow doirin, you are doing so well. Nearly four stone is a massive achievement,your really taking it all in your stride now. Go you!! :)xx

Doirin!!!

Well done chick!!! bet your chuffed!!!

How is your son now? xxxx

Well done thats brill Doirin x

wow! congrats doirin!!! i bet you're sooo happy! good luck with next week! :) xxx

Thanks all for the great encouragement, it really does help. Chelly, my lad is fine today. I had to laugh he came into my room this morning and said "Mom, it's like I am a different boy today, I feel so well", he is 7 going on 35. There is such a bug going around our area and people are getting it more than once which is awful. My little nephew is quite ill with it again, so fingers crossed he will pick up tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Doirin

You deserve all those lovely comments because you give out such good advice and are always so positive!

You enjoy your shopping trip and It will be very interesting to see some people's reaction to you (those that havent seen you)! I bet they wont believe the change.

Have a great week Doirin and glad to hear your son is much better.

Take care

Hi All,
thanks for the lovely comments, it really makes it so much nicer being on this diet when I can come on here and get the support and encouragement. Nothing planned for the 4 stone weight loss Scotsmist but as I have a wedding at the end of the month I will go on a shopping trip this weekend to find something I would never have worn before, so that in itself is the treat. After that I am hoping to be in England for 10 days so will do some shopping then, after all clothes are so much cheaper there than here. Will come back again to Liverpool in Oct/Nov by which time I should be finished on TFR, fingers crossed and will do a big shop then.
Thanks again all of you and best of luck with your weigh in's this week.
Doirin

Back