Pregnancy 9weeks n struggling

ktbobs85

I just cannot eat healthy I really want to stick to this but past two weeks just cannot anyone else like this

I just cannot eat healthy I really want to stick to this but past two weeks just cannot anyone else like this

Yep, I'm nearly 12 weeks and struggling too! Been so hungry and nauseous since 7 weeks that I've struggled to keep on plan. Been eating all sorts of crap! I have kind of lost motivation too if I'm honest as my reason for losing weight was to get pregnant! So now I need to get my new motivation into my head - to be healthy for me and my baby <3

It's hard, really hard so don't beat yourself up about it. Just try to have good days when you can and every little bit will help :) That's what I'm telling myself anyway. xxx

If you start a diary here others would be able to see what you are eating and help you out.

You can start your diary here in the SW Pregnancy/breastfeeding forum so that you don't feel so alone.

Be sure to ask for any help you need as everyone is always willing to help out:hug99:

I've been a bit off plan the past 2 weeks had my 20 week scan last Friday which is weigh in so missed group and had 2 takeaways and a McDonald's :doh: but I'm back on it now got 2 bloody days till weigh in. I only had half a lb to go to loose a full stone since I got pregnant and blown it now.!!!! Any way can't do nothing about it. I made a sw leek bacon and mushroom quiche and Shepard's pie with loads of veg in it. I make loads and freeze it for days I feel to ill to cook but hopefully that has passed now. Xx

I've only been on plan for the last few days, up till then I felt so sick and tired and just ate whatever I fancied!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and I'm starting to feel much better. Xx

Aww it's the worst the combination of sickness and feeling so tired you don't want to do anything but sleep.
I found making loads of stuff in my slow cooker helped I would have a moment we're I felt a bit better then chucked it all in then was so tired from doing that needed a rest again lol but already I didn't have to bother cooking tea at the time you really just want to go to sleep.
Aww so if your 11 weeks you will be going for your first scan soon xx

Yes :)

My scan is in just under 2 weeks, I'll be 12 weeks 3 days! Can't wait.
I did have a scan 3 weeks ago, just to make sure everything was OK as I've had a mmc in 2014.

Do you know what you're having yet? Xx

Aww it's exciting
Yer I'm having another boy so at least I won't have to buy anything lol
Last week I've have to buy smaller jeans and leggings cos I'm loosing weight everywhere except my belly but that doesn't seem any bigger just like its stayed the same so the diet is working. It's so weird with my last one I was getting t a bit bigger every week and this time I'm buying smaller clothes.
Are you back on plan now? I need to plan my meals it's the only way of I go way off plan. X

Aw congratulations :)

I have 2 boys and a girl already but would love another boy, my daughter is a bit of a diva, 5 going on 15 lol.

I had to read that again, buying smaller clothes? Haha I bet you're loving that. I'm on plan but I'm finding it hard, I see cake and I'm like ' ah I'm pregnant, eat it' lol.
I have the books now so that makes it easier.

Do pregnant women have 2 hexa/b's? Xx

Yer you can I have 2 a and 2 b but I usually just have milk in my brews for my a and bread for my b.
I was a bit shocked when I put 1 and half on last week but my leggings felt like slacks lol I'm not to worried what the scales say when I'm fitting in a size smaller but I do like to see the numbers on the scales.
What stuff have you been having this week?
My fella bought a cherry bake well sponge cake this week and I had to have some but I was gutted after I had it even tho it was sooo nice and yesterday he bought a big box of celebrations the git!!!! But I had just been to Aqua fit and had my slimming world spag Bol and went to bed before I gave in and had about 12 of them. Xxx

Mmm cherry bake well sponge! I make cakes and I never ever get bored of the smell or taste lol.

I'm going to join a group on Monday, I can't seem to do it alone, also it's my mums funeral tomorrow so I need to stop being so hard on myself. Xx

You need to get used to it. It's normal. I did't eat healthy before pregnancy, but now my son is 8 yrs old and we are still on healthy food :)

Mmm cherry bake well sponge! I make cakes and I never ever get bored of the smell or taste lol.

I'm going to join a group on Monday, I can't seem to do it alone, also it's my mums funeral tomorrow so I need to stop being so hard on myself. Xx
Aww hope your ok. Just do it in you own time doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there in the end it's got to be so hard when your going through the things you are at the moment. How did group go x

Back