A big achievement for me!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Im so excited.. Over the last I dont know how many years I have major driving issues. I have been driving for over 17 years. but had two bad accidents when I was young. Im fine driving locally but if I dont know an area I dont go..

Since being on cd I have noticed I have become more confident all round and today I pluggged my tom tom in and drove to my husbands new shop which I hadnt seen yet for me this was a big achievement.. I am sooooo excited and I know alot of it is about feeling happy and confident and starting to want to be me more............

Its a real big thing for me and Im so happy just thought I would share ..

xx

Cool Curly...a bit of confidence goes a long way , literally!! You'll be driving all over the place soon - enjoy!

Sarah
x

Fantastic! That is seriously a major achievement! xxx

Well done thats great, its great to see confidence grow and grow :D:D

Well done hun! Thats super news! The world is your oyster now! :)

well done hun!!! xxx

awww Curly that's great hon, perhaps one day you can put me into your sat nav and venture down to the south coast!! :eek:

Aww thanks so much guys Im still so happy and chuffed with myself I have something else to achieve very soon really want to do it..
Wabbit... lol .. I dont know whether I will make it that far.. I dont do motorways.. maybe one day though x

Well done-I know what a huge achievement that must be for you because I am exactly the same about driving! If I don't know where I'm going, or don't know what parking will be available when I get there I don't go. I hate motorways too and have never driven on one in all the years I have been driving. I've missed out on so much through not having the confidence. So well done you!

It just show you how confidence plays a massive part in our lives, it doesnt matter how you get it, it spreads out in every aspect in the way we are, im so pleased for you, well done curly.

Well done-I know what a huge achievement that must be for you because I am exactly the same about driving! If I don't know where I'm going, or don't know what parking will be available when I get there I don't go. I hate motorways too and have never driven on one in all the years I have been driving. I've missed out on so much through not having the confidence. So well done you!

thanks so much.. its funny how you learn that others are the same as you in some things.. Perhaps you may start feeling more confident and you may suddenly find yourself somewhere you have never been before. I must say getting a tom tom really has helped me!!

It just show you how confidence plays a massive part in our lives, it doesnt matter how you get it, it spreads out in every aspect in the way we are, im so pleased for you, well done curly.

Aww thanks so much it means so much xx:)

ooooooo curly you are so fab.....
well done!!!

I am so chuffed for you, know how you are changing so much...

have a hug!!! xxx

CD really does give you confidence, I've found - I walk down the road and I find myself positively strutting! I've always driven like an idiot anyway, and I can't go anywhere without my GPS - but I too find my driving is a much more enjoyable experience (although not even CD would make me enjoy driving in London! :() - everything is actually, most things in my daily life. Lin18 is right, confidence affects your whole existence. :)

Curly & Sparkles, I am the same... haven't yet had the CD confidence rush yet, though, alas! (There's still time!) It must be a great feeling Curly, like freedom. Well done. Think I will start saving for a Tom Tom!

xxx

Curly & Sparkles, I am the same... haven't yet had the CD confidence rush yet, though, alas! (There's still time!) It must be a great feeling Curly, like freedom. Well done. Think I will start saving for a Tom Tom!

xxx

Hey Katy,
Yes you must save for a tom tom.. it really is starting to change my life...
It is weird how you find out so many others are in the same boat and have the same fears.
But we can overcome these fears as our confidence grows.
You can do it hon...... xxx

Well done Curly, a great achievement, the world is now your oyster....

Im so excited.. Over the last I dont know how many years I have major driving issues. I have been driving for over 17 years. but had two bad accidents when I was young. Im fine driving locally but if I dont know an area I dont go..

Since being on cd I have noticed I have become more confident all round and today I pluggged my tom tom in and drove to my husbands new shop which I hadnt seen yet for me this was a big achievement.. I am sooooo excited and I know alot of it is about feeling happy and confident and starting to want to be me more............

Its a real big thing for me and Im so happy just thought I would share ..

xx

Hi hun, confidence is a weird and wonderful thing. When you regain your confidence especially when its to do with how you look - I believe that the confidence oozes and its like an adrenalin rush.

You desrve to have that feeling and well done hun. Thanks for sharing xx ;)

Back