A big cook-up!

Doughnut

I struggle with the time to cook things from scratch every night, so tonight I skipped the gym as I was knackered after driving and cooked:
  • tomatoey pasta & roasted veg
  • parsnip & carrot curry
  • baby roasted new potatoes
  • fat free supernoodles (not exactly cooking on this one!!)
  • Quorn chicken casserole
That should last us the rest of the week! :D

Oh and I fitted in a bit of exercise on the punch bag too!

Good lord, the amount I cooked, it'll last us for days! There's only a certain amount I can fit in, ha ha! We had pasta for dinner - I have to stop my husband eating the lot!

oh how i miss carbohydrate!!!! i need to get into the kitchen and experiment more to make my meals more exciting! do you have any tips for low carb recipies? xxxx

I do Slimming World because I love carbs - I don't know much about low carbing. Is it like South Beach diet? Is there maybe a Low Carb Diet board on Minimins?

That all sounds lovely. I can't wait to start eating again.
I love love love my carbs.

i'm a self confessed carb junkie - can't get enough of 'em. i don't feel like i've eaten unless a meal contains carbs!

i can eat pasta until it's coming out my ears ...and on SW i can still do this AND lose weight :D

I got some of those Pyrex dishes with lids on so I make up loads of cottage pies when I have time then I just have to take them out of the freezer when I want one and it's much easier

I got some of those Pyrex dishes with lids on so I make up loads of cottage pies when I have time then I just have to take them out of the freezer when I want one and it's much easier
Me too - no excuse when I get in late and shattered then! Curry tonight :eat: and I'm home nice and early so off for a swim now!

Back