A Big Hello

WillcockD

Ok, had a look around the site, looks great, some very friendly people willing to share their journey, tips & emotions. So I'm now dipping my toe in the water to see if I can finally lose this weight & share my journey with you all. Starting tomorrow, today is research day, looking at recipes & compiling a shopping list, going to follow Slimming World as it seems the most suited to me. Can't begin to tell you how emotional I'm feeling right now, but I'm sure most of you have been there, so here's to tomorrow and the rest of my life :eek: xx

Hey & welcome.

I am having a restart & know exactly how you feel.

Everyone on here is lovely so ask any questions you might have.

The slimming world forum is the busiest from what I can see so you will have lots of people on the same page as you.

I myself am doin Herbalife to get me to my ideal weight, only started last week so still quite a way to go.

I want to lose 52lbs in total & that seems quite unachievable but I am gonna break it down into small goals.

Dxxx

Hi,
I have started my weight loss today too, still tryin to work out how to use this thing though!

I've decided if i can lose 2lb a week that will equal 7stone in a year which sounds amazing so that's my goal :)

X Abby x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dolly Rocker we can but keep trying, we'll always have a chance of success while we do that, if we give up, we have no chance.

& have to agree, as the famous MC Hammer said 'Break it Down' small goals make it seems more achievable & less daunting!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah god loves a trier!!

I want this to be my last try tho!

Yup sure is my next goal is to lose 7lbs so 3lbs to go for that one.

D xxx

Back