A Big Shock!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by deblindsay, 17 April 2010 Social URL.

1. deblindsay

deblindsay Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just asked my hubby to take some photos of me to use as "Before" piccies and OMG what a shock. I really didn;t realise I had such a tyre! I hardly ever look in a full length mirror...It's made me feel a bit miserable to be truthful :cry:but I'm glad I did it as it's going to make me more determined. I've also posted them on here so I can keep updating as I go.....This time it's the real deal. Can't wait to join my group on Monday...Good Night xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    aww, don't worry hun. Just means the pic'll be all the more impressive once you've reached target ♥

Best of luck for Monday. Enjoy xx

4. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    just think how glad you will feel that you took them when your standing 38lbs lighter loving the full length mirror and you can see how far youve come

5. deblindsay

deblindsay Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww thank you... I think I was just a bit surprised with the results :rolleyes: but as you say I'll be glad I took them when the slimmer me emerges. I'm sure I'll enjoy Monday as I can't wait. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.