A Big Thank You and Merry Xmas

westiegirl

Gold Member
I just wanted to write this post to wish all my lovely friends a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

2008 hasn't been the best of years for me and whilst I am still quite sad I also realise that I have a lot to be grateful for, not least all you special friends.

I don't think I could have got through all my recent tough times without all your support, comments, hugs and humour to cheer me up when I've been at my lowest. You truly all are a special bunch.

As 2008 draws to an end I am beginning to see the glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel and some introspection (which I believe is only natural at this time of year) has allowed me to formulate a plan and I am intending 2009 to bring me lots of good things - but first and foremost I have realised that in 2009 I have to make good things happen for myself too.

I look forward to my journey through 2009 and I also look forward to sharing the journeys of all you guys too.

Thank you again, one and all :D

Hope 2009 brings you much happiness in all aspects of your life!!!!!

Thank You for always being there for me.... even when you've been down yourself!!!

Love ya

Nas x

I just wanted to write this post to wish all my lovely friends a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

2008 hasn't been the best of years for me and whilst I am still quite sad I also realise that I have a lot to be grateful for, not least all you special friends.

I don't think I could have got through all my recent tough times without all your support, comments, hugs and humour to cheer me up when I've been at my lowest. You truly all are a special bunch.

As 2008 draws to an end I am beginning to see the glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel and some introspection (which I believe is only natural at this time of year) has allowed me to formulate a plan and I am intending 2009 to bring me lots of good things - but first and foremost I have realised that in 2009 I have to make good things happen for myself too.

I look forward to my journey through 2009 and I also look forward to sharing the journeys of all you guys too.

Thank you again, one and all :D

2009 will be YOUR year hun. Just make it happen!!!!;):D:D:D

Back