A Big WELCOME To All New January 2012 Starters

Hiya all,I'm at the end of my first day.I've got a really bad head despite drinking water constantly.I have done this before so I know the drill but been reading threads all night to encourage me to get through the first week.I am really hungry at the moment so I'm going to bed in a minute lol.

I hope I'll be as encouraging to everyone as you all are to each other xxx

Tina I only coped with my hubby eating on my week 1 by stocking him up on all the food he likes that I hate! He had a full week if alternating fish and curry and the smell really helped kill my hunger. After week 1 I found it didn't bother me and I would make a shake and a cup of tea while he was eating

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I'm starting not to be too bothered about his food. Today was the first day I actually really wanted food. But I'm still 100% :) x

Welcome Raquel, and I hope you`ll do well.... keep us posted and start a diary hun.... brilliant to read back on and also for support XXX

Hi all,

Did Lipotrim a couple of years ago and it went well until (insert excuse here). Tired of feeling fat and ugly, and want to make a change that lasts this time. I imagine I'll need a lot of help! :eek:

Am starting today, so have my packs, have stocked up on water, coffee and green tea. Here goes!

pinkstar said:
Hi all,

Did Lipotrim a couple of years ago and it went well until (insert excuse here). Tired of feeling fat and ugly, and want to make a change that lasts this time. I imagine I'll need a lot of help! :eek:

Am starting today, so have my packs, have stocked up on water, coffee and green tea. Here goes!

Good luck n u can do it!

Hi Pinkstar (fab name :D) You are most welcome hun, and its the best thing you could have done for yourself, any questions then ask away and read everyones inspiring posts to keep you going and encouraged... you`ll do wonderfully, and look forward to hearing about your life and weight losses soon XXX

hi there im a newbie

hi i dnt actually start until tomoro as thats when i can go and buy my shakes.the chemist is quite far from me and lack of funding means cant until tomoro altho i would love to be on day already.ive tried twice before and not got through the first day.this time im more dertermined i have read through your diary and alot of other posts and feel like it is possible to do. i notice you said you were reading the watchtower.my family are all witnesses, i was brought up as a witness from age of 9 but i dnt attend anymore altho i still belive what i learnt in alot of ways.it does give you strength sometimes whn things get tough.i lost my mum to cancer 3 years ago in march she was only 55 and right to the end she was witnessing to nurses.thats a big reason i want to lose weight and get healthy.youve done fantastic and i really hope that i can get some support on this site as iam doin this alone.i have two gorgeous children and a lovley husband(who is so skinny)and i really want to be able to do more with them.so here is to a new year and a new me xxxx:wave_cry:

hi i dnt actually start until tomoro as thats when i can go and buy my shakes.the chemist is quite far from me and lack of funding means cant until tomoro altho i would love to be on day already.ive tried twice before and not got through the first day.this time im more dertermined i have read through your diary and alot of other posts and feel like it is possible to do. i notice you said you were reading the watchtower.my family are all witnesses, i was brought up as a witness from age of 9 but i dnt attend anymore altho i still belive what i learnt in alot of ways.it does give you strength sometimes whn things get tough.i lost my mum to cancer 3 years ago in march she was only 55 and right to the end she was witnessing to nurses.thats a big reason i want to lose weight and get healthy.youve done fantastic and i really hope that i can get some support on this site as iam doin this alone.i have two gorgeous children and a lovley husband(who is so skinny)and i really want to be able to do more with them.so here is to a new year and a new me xxxx:wave_cry:
Hi,
Thanks for your post, I`m sure you will be fine if your get your head into gear and read all the posts and also post regularly too for support... start a daily diary it really really does help. Yes I am a witness, and I`m sorry to hear of your mum`s death hun, I lost my mum to Cancer too and dad at an early age and so I have the hope of seeing them again :) You`ll be able to run and jump about and have bags of energy soon enough and then you`ll feel loads better.
Pm me anytime if you want to talk about Jw`s... Love to you Lou xxxx

Hi Guys,

I have just started my lipotrim journey today! I had my first shake this morning and it kinda reminded me off ready break! haha.

I just wanted to say hi to you all, and thank you for giving me the inspiration to start this off! Over the next couple of months i'm sure I will get to know you all very well!

fazzy x

Hi everybody, it's nice to read all of your own personal stories. I've started Lipotrim in the hope of losing 4 stone for the sake of my health and also my daughters first holy comunion in May. I don't want to be avoiding the cameras on the day. I'm usually too ashamed to get my photo taken and I know that on her big day she'll want family photos.
This is my first time on this diet. My weight has slowly crept up since having my children and I've managed to lose a stone or so with Weight Watchers but I then lose heart and go back to old habits so before you know it I'm back to square 1.
Louloubellehoney your weight loss journey is very inspirational and hopefully your successes and the successes from the many other people using these forums will spare me on in my own battle with weight loss :)

I've just completed my first week on this diet and got weighed today and I'm 8.3lbs lighter so I'm pleased :D. I hope this is a sign of things to come and I feel really motivated to keep to 100%.

Good luck everyone with your weight loss x

Hi Fazzy and LainaG... welcome aboard .... The girls on here are fab and will defo support you thru no worries there... so well done on making that decision to start Fazzy and well done LainaG superb 1st week hun! :D Thanks for the compliment too but I assure you its been hard work and I am still struggling on lol....BUT not giving in EVER!!! So you 2 are most welcome and remember to post post post and read and ask questions... anything at all you need to know we are all here for you.... L xxxx

5 days in!

Hello my name is Chris and I have just started Lipotrim 5 days ago.

I am in Ketosis and feel OK, although today I have a slight headache.

I work offshore, away at present, and I have enough shakes with me for 3 and a half weeks.

I originally timed my completion of these shakes to coincide with me travelling home but didn't take into consideration what I was going to eat while I was travelling home. Hindsight I would've kept a couple of shakes back for the trip.

I am considering only having half measures for a few days so that I have something to eat while travelling.

Anyway, apart from the headache, I am doing OK and I have lost 3kg so far, although it's tricky to get an accurate reading on the scales when the rig is moving around.

Hello my name is Chris and I have just started Lipotrim 5 days ago.

I am in Ketosis and feel OK, although today I have a slight headache.

I work offshore, away at present, and I have enough shakes with me for 3 and a half weeks.

I originally timed my completion of these shakes to coincide with me travelling home but didn't take into consideration what I was going to eat while I was travelling home. Hindsight I would've kept a couple of shakes back for the trip.

I am considering only having half measures for a few days so that I have something to eat while travelling.

Anyway, apart from the headache, I am doing OK and I have lost 3kg so far, although it's tricky to get an accurate reading on the scales when the rig is moving around.
Hi Jon,
Well done on being so organised and welcome to the diet. Headaches are common as its your body flushing and detoxing, and the start of Ketosis. Take paracetamol if needed and remember to drink lots of water between 2 and 4 litres a day, plus your black coffee and tea ( peppermint tea counts towards water intake but black coffee not, dont ask why lol) Just as a by the way... if when your travelling home you don`t manage to split your shakes as a one off you could eat a portion of chicken, tin of tuna in brine or spring water, or turkey... NOW I`m not encouraging cheating here at all, this is just an EMERGENCY route for you to consider as it wont affect your ketosis AND weight loss. OK??
We all need help to plan ahead and sounds like your well on track so well done... L xx Ps... why not bother getting on the scales if you can resist LOL... then when you get home it will be an amazing surprise and HUGE incentive... PLus can`t wait to here how you do? Suggestion, write a daily diary on here.. it will help I promise :D

^^^ HI LOu, thanks for the welcome.

I have no doubt that this Forum is a huge source of encouragement for anybody wanting to lose weight. I have struggled for years with my weight and I genuinely believe, in my case anyway, that losing weight is harder than giving up smoking.

Thanks for the advice about the food on the way home. My plan was to refeed at home, maintain and continue with TFR when I come away again, but I guess I could continue with TFR whilst at home.

How long can you do TFR for?

^^^ A week? A week of what?

I was wondering how long you can stay on the shakes and water only. I will have done 3.5 weeks by the time I get home so was curious as to whether I should stay on them at home or refeed?

Ooops sorry i thought you meant how long can you stay on re~feed for.... TFR as long as you want to and as long as is feasable/doable for you. In fact personally speaking after 4 months of flat outTFR, then re~feed, I am now struggling to get back to TFR 100%..... so sometimes its not a good idea to break and then re~start.... But we are all different and I`ve got a fair bit more to lose yet too.... its your choice though you might find it ok. Hope that helps.. :) L xx

Back