A bit distressed

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Roopstardeluxe, 22 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    I've been a member for 12 weeks and got my club 10 last week but I can't get to my regular weigh in tomorrow so went to a different club earlier today. I am devastated as I'd gained 1.5 lb. I did admittedly have two bad days but then I also had 4 super good days. I just don't feel like I gained weight - I figured I would have stayed the same like I have every other time I've had a week like this. Is there any way there could be a difference between the scales? Or should I just accept my first gain with good grace and have a super good week?

I don't know. I feel so poo about the whole thing, I didn't overeat afterwards, I had 6 syns today and don't feel like bingeing. I'm just really upset:cry:. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markdebby

markdebby Member

I think scales can weigh differently. My daughter was one pound heavier on my scales. It was good that you did not binge after. Keep up your good work

4. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    Thanks Mark, I really hope so!

5. Willtom

Willtom Member

Ah that's horrible! I can imagine how you're feeling :-(. Did you weigh at a different time of day? That could make a difference, also sounds like you weighed a day early? Bet you'll see a fab result next weigh :) have a great week x

6. porkypaul

porkypaul Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(11.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Different time/day/scales to be weighed? -- Don't worry about the 'possible' small gain...Watch it disappear (and more) when you weigh in at regular place next week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.