A bit distressed

Roopstardeluxe

I've been a member for 12 weeks and got my club 10 last week but I can't get to my regular weigh in tomorrow so went to a different club earlier today. I am devastated as I'd gained 1.5 lb. I did admittedly have two bad days but then I also had 4 super good days. I just don't feel like I gained weight - I figured I would have stayed the same like I have every other time I've had a week like this. Is there any way there could be a difference between the scales? Or should I just accept my first gain with good grace and have a super good week?

I don't know. I feel so poo about the whole thing, I didn't overeat afterwards, I had 6 syns today and don't feel like bingeing. I'm just really upset:cry:. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

I think scales can weigh differently. My daughter was one pound heavier on my scales. It was good that you did not binge after. Keep up your good work

Roopstardeluxe said:
I've been a member for 12 weeks and got my club 10 last week but I can't get to my regular weigh in tomorrow so went to a different club earlier today. I am devastated as I'd gained 1.5 lb. I did admittedly have two bad days but then I also had 4 super good days. I just don't feel like I gained weight - I figured I would have stayed the same like I have every other time I've had a week like this. Is there any way there could be a difference between the scales? Or should I just accept my first gain with good grace and have a super good week?

I don't know. I feel so poo about the whole thing, I didn't overeat afterwards, I had 6 syns today and don't feel like bingeing. I'm just really upset:cry:. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

Ah that's horrible! I can imagine how you're feeling :-(. Did you weigh at a different time of day? That could make a difference, also sounds like you weighed a day early? Bet you'll see a fab result next weigh :) have a great week x

Back