A bit gutted.....

Caroline82

I felt really good yesterday morning, got into my size 12 jeans for the first time since having my daughter 18 months ago, so was really looking forward to wi last night. I did 32 lengths at the pool and had a real spring in my step lol :D
Then about 2pm yesterday afternoon my stomach bloated up and I looked about 5 months pregnant. I have no idea why this hapenned? I had eaten quite a bit of fruit, could this be why? I have been losing 2.5lbs (apart from * week which was 2lb) and last night I only lost 0.5lb.
My tummy has gone back down to normal now, which is great but typical!!!! x

sorry to hear this but at least your weight loss is going in the right direction and maybe next week your good work will pay off and you'll have a good loss xx

Sounds like you are doing great and getting into your jeans must have been a real boost. I can only dream of that day :D

As heatherjay said next week i'm sure you will see the fruits of your labour (no pun intended)

keep up the good work

Hi Becca, Such a shame that your weight loss wasn't as much as you expected but at least it wasn't a dreaded STS!!..:D

Us women have to put up with a lot of this awful fluid retention thing - at least I'm past all the TOTM thing now, but feel your angst!

Take care and keep going, it'll all come out in the wash, as they say...:)

Thanks girls, I'm feeling much more positive now, like we've said at least I lost a little bit! Im still sticking to plan and will not let it put me off! Roll on next week lol! xxxx

Back