(A bit) O/T - Booked your hols yet?

My OH was adament he was gonna HATE Turkey as he said it
:airquote: wasnt his thing:airquote:!

However he is now a convert and was the first one to mention booking up again this year! Men eh??? xx

We're off to Italy in September for 2 weeks - 3/4 days in Rome and then the rest on the Amalfi Coast! Cannot wait! xxx

I cant recommend Turkey enough, there is a little place called Olu Deniz...so beautiful you should google it, the beach is fantastic...very family friendly

Im a massive Turkey fan!!! Ive been six times (including side-which is great!) It has a great bar on the water thats like a cave near the ruins, and lots of restaurants have tables on the rooftop with a great view.

I find most anti-Turkey people have actually never been! I was a convert myself about 8 years ago as I was adamant I wouldnt like it, and I didnt- I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great holiday! As you can probably tell my focus is my Florida holiday in Oct. I was there for xmas and New Year and cant wait to go back- hopefully a few stones smaller!

I am off to New York at the end of April, and I hope that I will be at or close to target by then and I am going to go on a SHOPPING SPREE:gimi:

I will hopefully be going on a diving holiday too this year when I will be able to fit into a long wetsuit without it all ending in tears!!

I am off to Boston in June for two weeks for a family wedding, then two weeks in South of France in September ( I can't wait some time on our own!)then the carribean in january for 10 days but not sure where - very excited !!

well as its my 30th this year were supposed to be going back to Florida again in Nov but were not sure if we can afford it now there is 3 of us so come june if we think its not gonna be do-able we will be booking a last minuter somewhere in Europe & then just go to Prague or something in Nov for a few days....if we can afford it, its USA all the way Baby ha ha.

Back