a bit of an embarassing one...

louisie

Morning all!
I'm new to WW only been following the plan for a few days but have a bit of an embarassing question.... Has anybody else noticed their mouth producing more saliva than before? It may be a diet thing or it nst just be me but any comments would be useful!
thanks xxx

lol yeah i have noticed that too! think its thinkin about food so much lol xxxxxxxxxx

i drink plenty of water so my mouths always wet - how you getting on with the ww plan so far?

i only started this week!! tomor is my WI, have been really really good but took my totm!!!!!!!!:cry:
so im not sure if ill get the results i wanted or not! i have 6 and 1/2 stone to loose but im fed up bein fat so im gonna do it this time!!!!:character00116:

i have 2 young boys and a lovely fiance! would love to be slimmer and fitter for the boys!!! dont want them followin mummys mistake!!!

found the first couple of days really hard but am not to bad now, goin to poundland and iceland tomor for ww products! my worst time is when im absolutely starving! so would like to have some handy things in to eat!!!!!!:gimi:

The salsa dips from aldi are really handy to have in, they come in a jar just like the doritos ones and i have the ww tortila chips with them, great for munching on when watching tv - I also find the ww jelly handy to have made up in the fridge. Have you tried the free soups, really good for filling you up and the bns and red pepper on is gorgeous. The ww deserts are fantastic, the choc brownie one is sooo nice, I find Asda the best for the ww stuff - happy shopping.

P.S. I've just noticed your BMI on the left, have you put your height in wrong?

Last edited:
Back