A bit of body magic

trcy1066

Sorry if this is the wrong thread or if there are other threads of this nature (I couldn't find any in the search), please feel free to put it wherever it should go :)

I've been on the plan for 5 weeks now and feeling really positive about the whole thing in a way that I haven't done on previous occasions with SW so I've decided to give 'Body Magic' a bit of a go :character00116:

As a cleaner I have a moderately physical job at the best of times but occasionally we do 'builders cleans', a rather dusty, physically exhausting job. The first week of starting SW I had a builders clean come in and had 2 and 1/2 very strenuous weeks. I lost 10lb those first 3 weeks. Then work returned to normal. In the past 2 weeks I've lost 1lb. It doesn't take a genius to work out that the extra physical work helped in those 1st few weeks so I've decided to give the diet a boost through physical activity. I don't do physical activity voluntarily.... ever! Yet here I am, eager to put myself through hell because I like how good looking slimmer feels.

I'm up for the zumba challenge but have decided to start walking every day until the 1st June when for me, the challenge will start (I'd give you a link o the thread but don't know how to). I will also gradually integrate swimming into my activities and if I get into this fitness malarky enough, I will also step into the gym (probably with a hot rod up my backside, but if that's what it takes.... so be it ;) )

Is there anyone else doing their bit for Body Magic? If so, what is your choice of activity?

I have started cycling to work twice a week to up my body magic. Within 6 weeks I've managed to drop 10 mins of my time.
Do go to the gym twice a week as well, during term time as we have a gym at college.
So thats 4 lots of body magic a week, however I don't tend to do anything at the weekend which I feel I must to and will need to do as the weight loss slows down.

But I think anything you do that you enjoy is enough.

I have started cycling to work twice a week to up my body magic. Within 6 weeks I've managed to drop 10 mins of my time.
Do go to the gym twice a week as well, during term time as we have a gym at college.
So thats 4 lots of body magic a week, however I don't tend to do anything at the weekend which I feel I must to and will need to do as the weight loss slows down.

But I think anything you do that you enjoy is enough.

For my body magic I Jog, Play Tennis and do Aerobics.... all right its all done on the Wii,:) but it all still counts.

I LOVE MY WII:8855:

Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle: making me 19st 6lb, I think doing 3 red days and 4 EE days must of worked.:) Does anybody else change there days.

Jane x

I can't really leave the house after my son goes to bed, so for the most part I do a Zumba programme on the Wii, which I love. I have a Wii Fit as well, but I don't feel like the workouts are as entertaining or thorough. I'm also doing some cycling, and being a non driver I walk EVERYWHERE ;)

I don't really count walking, as I do it at a leisurely pace, but all in all I would say I do at least five lots of Body magic a week. Which is five times more active I was before SW.

It's important to find something you enjoy. I saw the Wii fit as a chore, but I love Zumba and it makes all the difference.

I can't really leave the house after my son goes to bed, so for the most part I do a Zumba programme on the Wii, which I love. I have a Wii Fit as well, but I don't feel like the workouts are as entertaining or thorough. I'm also doing some cycling, and being a non driver I walk EVERYWHERE ;)

I don't really count walking, as I do it at a leisurely pace, but all in all I would say I do at least five lots of Body magic a week. Which is five times more active I was before SW.

It's important to find something you enjoy. I saw the Wii fit as a chore, but I love Zumba and it makes all the difference.

Thanks MsMia, I do Jogging, Play Tennis and do Aerobics on my wii, but thinking of getting the Zumba which I have heard is good, do you get the belt with it and is it flexable (giving for the plus ladies), also is it easy to pick up and do.:)

Jane x

Back