Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A bit of Guilt

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by parisbeach, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    Day 27 today and doing well. But yesterday i was in so much pain with my arthritis that i feel guilty as i had 120g of chicken and a bit of salad, I been doing SS since the start and i took yesterday as a SS+ day , but i still a little guilt for doing that to myself.
    My ketostix still says today i in ketosis so dont think i done any damage back on SS today.

IS it ok from time to time to have a SS+ day along with doing SS most of week, or will it affect weight losses

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think really its recommended to do one or the other just to give your body chance. Why not have a SS+ week ppl generally get the same losses and then go back to SS hon. GL xx

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Don't feel guilty for eating a bit of chicken and salad. Its good that you are still in ketosis.
    Hope you are feeling better x

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I mix and match my days ...but that could go a long way in explaning my sporadic weight losses....one week 2 pound the next can be 5 then a no loss then a 1 then a 7 ..hardly stable lol but still averages out a stone a month

good luck x

6. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    thanxs for all your replies, I feel better now so back on ss tomorrow i think it was brought on by my cdc not seeing me til wednesday and i haven't enough shakes to see me through.

7. contrarytintagel

contrarytintagel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Good luck ssing tomorrow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.