• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A bit of Guilt

parisbeach

Silver Member
S: 21st0.6lb C: 18st10.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 2st4.1lb(10.9%)
Day 27 today and doing well. But yesterday i was in so much pain with my arthritis that i feel guilty as i had 120g of chicken and a bit of salad, I been doing SS since the start and i took yesterday as a SS+ day , but i still a little guilt for doing that to myself.
My ketostix still says today i in ketosis so dont think i done any damage back on SS today.

IS it ok from time to time to have a SS+ day along with doing SS most of week, or will it affect weight losses

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 4st0lb(27.32%)
I think really its recommended to do one or the other just to give your body chance. Why not have a SS+ week ppl generally get the same losses and then go back to SS hon. GL xx

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Don't feel guilty for eating a bit of chicken and salad. Its good that you are still in ketosis.
Hope you are feeling better x

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
I mix and match my days ...but that could go a long way in explaning my sporadic weight losses....one week 2 pound the next can be 5 then a no loss then a 1 then a 7 ..hardly stable lol but still averages out a stone a month

good luck x

parisbeach

Silver Member
S: 21st0.6lb C: 18st10.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 2st4.1lb(10.9%)
thanxs for all your replies, I feel better now so back on ss tomorrow i think it was brought on by my cdc not seeing me til wednesday and i haven't enough shakes to see me through.