a bit scared... hi

binibikini

supposed to be working!
Hi people, I'm back for the first time since June. I'm sorry to say I couldnt go more than 10 days on SS. I went away on hols for a month, actually lost a bit of weight and returned only to eat, go-on-ss, cheat, eat and now I'm at 163lbs:cry:

So as of last night, I have officially eaten everything there is to eat in nyc and i'm sick of eating and bored with food and am SO over my weight.

I've started on SS today and determined to go till 21st Aug on SS 100% and then will decide if I want to go up to SS+.

I was a bit scared to come back :break_diet:

It's nice to see Sunshine Singer, Watergirl, Curlywurly on here again - any other oldies?

hey, welcome back
im on a restart tomorrow ( ive not been about in months ) so will keep a check on you too :)

Hello binibikini
I've only been posting here for a week, but have 25 years of starting and falling off diets! You are in the right place for lots of support, good luck!

Why be scared? We've all done it before. I've lost count of how many times I've fallen off the diet wagon.:eek:
11 days on SS ain't so hard. I'm on day 18 of SS, and if I can do it anyone can.
Just take it one day at a time. And we're here if you need encouragement.:)

Hi lovely and welcome back. It's great to see you. I often wondered how you were getting on. Hope you had a fab holiday and don't worry about the extra lbs...you're here now and you can do this. You'll lose them really quickly.

Yay, so pleased to see you xxx

Welcome back,

As you know this is the best diet to go on for fast results! Just stick to it for the first two weeks and it's plain sailing!

Mind over matter really. Just imagine yourself looking slim and sexy. Works for me!

Good luck.

OMG! guys I've only just seen this - I'd pasted it on the 100% mb and forgot that I had posted it here too! Thank you so much for the welcome (back!) and the positive vibes. I love this board and it is *the* best thing about CD for me - funny enough :D

Last time I was here in May/June I was dreaming about all the lovely people here - everyone's such a star! I will come on here now too since 100% can get a wee quiet at times.

Thank you again!

Claudine: yes the visualization defo helps! I like falling asleep to the picture of me prancing around my bedroom in my underpants feeling fit and sexy :D

BBx

Back