a bit scared... hi

binibikini

supposed to be working!
Hi people, I'm back for the first time since June. I'm sorry to say I couldnt go more than 10 days on SS. I went away on hols for a month, actually lost a bit of weight and returned only to eat, go-on-ss, cheat, eat and now I'm at 163lbs:cry:

So as of last night, I have officially eaten everything there is to eat in nyc and i'm sick of eating and bored with food and am SO over my weight.

I've started on SS today and determined to go till 21st Aug on SS 100% and then will decide if I want to go up to SS+.

I was a bit scared to come back :break_diet:

It's nice to see Sunshine Singer, Watergirl, Curlywurly on here again - any other oldies?

Oh and Broxi, Sunflowers, polishrose! I feel like I've come home :p

And LadyB!!! Sorry if I missed anyone....

Helllllooooooooooooooooooooo BikiniBabe!!!

It is lovely to have you back!!!

Where did you go on holiday??

Why don't you come and join our butterfly group?? There are a few of us who are having a wobble - (me included) but we are supporting each other through each day of ss!!

Right I am off to bed.

Sweet dreams

Bethan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on deciding to start SS again. I still feel it is all in your head - if you are determined - then you can do it!!!

We are not to far off a similar weight now (I am waiting for an official wiegh in on Friday - first one in 4 weeks, so my ticker doesn't refelect my weight now!) So we could support each other along the way!!!!

It is really so lovey to have you back!

Hi there LadyB! Thanks for the lovely welcome - I am absolutely thrilled to see your progress! Yay so we're almost neck and neck - and the only way forward now is up... I mean down. WAAAAAY DOWN :D

You know you're so right: it IS all in the head. Today felt like a very different kind of first day. It doesn't even feel like something I have to do, but something I've chosen to because like I said before, and this is the only way I can say this: I am like, SO over it. I've enjoyed, eaten, stuffed myself, felt like crap - and now it's over and done with and behind me and AAAH!

My lovely roommate (flatmate for yous ;)) who is a CHEF mind, made these lovely roasted nuts and since he doesn't know that I'm on the diet yet he's just given me a bowlful to have - previously I would've been like, urgh ok one walnut wont hurt, but today, they're lying here right next to me and I'm not even interested. I'll sneak them back to the kitchen when he's gone to bed.

Also for the first time I've got mini-goals - I cant believe I've never used milestones in any diet before. I can't wait to cross the first one off!

Thanks again LadyB for saying hello - I'm happy I'll be seeing lots of you and the other CDers again. I missed you guys!

BBx

Hiya, just saw your other thread and posted on there. So pleased to see you back hun. Have often thought of you and wondered how you were getting on.

Welcome back xxx

Hey SS! You're still a nightowl I see :) You have become so tiny!!! Your stats look awesome! You're my goal. I've thought about you all too - and was feeling so crappy coming back, tail between my legs - but no more, thanks for making me feel welcome to return.

BBx

Well actually i've been away and haven't had access to internet. Just been catching up with everything today. :)

You'll do well, I know you will. :)

I've taken it slowly but I'm getting there and loving my new shape. It's the best feeling being able to wear the fashion I want to and not worrying about being overweight anymore. I've really found mini personal goals (even smaller than monthly losses) have helped me stay focused through tough times.

You'll do fab x

You must be so chuffed with your new body SS! Any pictures we can take a look at?

Hi people, I'm back for the first time since June. I'm sorry to say I couldnt go more than 10 days on SS. I went away on hols for a month, actually lost a bit of weight and returned only to eat, go-on-ss, cheat, eat and now I'm at 163lbs:cry:

So as of last night, I have officially eaten everything there is to eat in nyc and i'm sick of eating and bored with food and am SO over my weight.

I've started on SS today and determined to go till 21st Aug on SS 100% and then will decide if I want to go up to SS+.

I was a bit scared to come back :break_diet:

It's nice to see Sunshine Singer, Watergirl, Curlywurly on here again - any other oldies?

Welcome back!!! :D:D:D:D

ISIS! Hello!!! Where did your do-rag go?! :):):)

ISIS! Hello!!! Where did your do-rag go?! :):):)

lol....thought I'd cast it off for a while and let my hair breathe before I dye it Red!!!!! :eek:;):D

Daaaamn girl! We're gonna wanna see that! ;)

Hey you! Welcome back :) How you getting on so far?

It's tough, but you can do it hun - you'll get there. Must be hard living with a chef though!!!

Thank you Liz and Tracy! So pleased to be back. it's day 3 and its going well. i think i feel ketosis-y :D

Back