A bit worried about burning sensation in my chest!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tanya c, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi all,

I'm on CD and recently have been waking up with pins and needles in my arm and today have experienced a burning in my chest, it's a sort of sharp pain. I'm a bit worried it may be the diet affecting me. Anyone experienced this? or any advice??

Tanya xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bibiana

Bibiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I had that my first week, it was horrible. I felt really bad, but I went to gym 3 times that week and was ss. My CDC said that I had to do 810 to be able to continue work outs, not enough energy and calories for the body to cope with it. Since than it is gone.

4. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks Bibiana, so what do you think causes it?

is it lack of food? How does exercise help?

5. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Tanya; funny u mention the pins and needles as I thought it was just me!! My arms seem to go "numb" really easily since I've started on the diet - ie: when i'm holding my daughter while she's having her nap, i'm sat on the sofa and within 10min my arm will turn white and start pins and needles; I also wake up in the night with pins and needles :S
    Anyway, I mentioned it to my CDC last visit and she said it was the first time she heard of it... ah well... personally I think it's probably normal - I mean it's normal to feel colder during CD so imo this means the blood circulation slows down and therefore you're more likely to have pins and needles.
    Anyway, I've been on SS+ for a few days and it's not happened since... So with the chest pain you're experiencing as well I'd def try SS+ and see if it helps.

6. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks Forest! was a bit worried about it and I also asked my CDC but she said she'd never heard of it!

7. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    thank god it hought it was just me. i noticed very early on (im on week 3) that my arms were going to sleep really quickly and giving me pins and needles. It doesnt seem to be anywhere else in my body just in my arms.

8. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It's nice to know there are more people with it! so what does everyone think it is? does it stop? I'm on my 12th day...

9. Bibiana

Bibiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well the burning felt like hart burn (soar throat) . I felt like fainting and lightheaded. CDC just said it is becuase my calorie intake was to small for what I was doing. I have lost 4lb this week had wi tonight which is on the 810 plan and I went to the gym 3 times a week. I am very pleased with that.

10. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    That's really good! Only thing is with me I'm not doing much at all exercise wise. So not sure what this pain is

11. Maheen

Maheen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I've had the burning sensation and has been quite painful :( I hope it gets better

12. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I haven't experienced that i'm afraid. My mum had some horrible side effects that i'm happy i didnt experience

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.