Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A bowel question (sorry if its TMI)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scottishlass, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. scottishlass

scottishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.78%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining after Lighter Life
    Hi all, since starting LL my 'movements' :sign0007: have reduced significantly, from 1 - 2 per day to only 1 every 2/3 days, which is unsurprising considering how little you ingest on abstinence.

However, up until now, I have just gone into week 8, when I have had a 'movement' there wasn't very much to write home about if you know what I mean? :sign0007:LOL

That is until the last few days, there seems to be a massive amount being expelled, and I am really just wondering where the hell it is coming from, as I am still 100% abstinent!

Anyone who is further down their LL journey had the same?

Sorry for the toilet talk :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I think you will find that as you are eating so little, it takes a while to 'gather' and may not always be the same amount each time, I got very similar last time I did LL. Don't think it is too much to worry about.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.