A brand new me

Well that's me finally back on the slimfast plan, 3 weeks with no exercise and no slimfast but still tried to eat healthy when possible, was dreading weigh in this morning. Really surprised that I managed to lose 1lb, was expecting a gain. Need to lose another 17lb by 28th October for my babys christening so time to dust of my wii fit and restart 30 day shred on 1st September. Going to be hard but I hope I managed to do it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not managed to start 30 day shred yet came down with flu :( feeling better today though so going to attempt it later this afternoon. Need to motivate myself, managed to gain 1lb this week after sticking to plan all week, don't know where its going wrong but seem to be losing the same 1lb then regaining it.

Level one day one of 30 day shred done :) god that was hard, off for a cold shower now, never been so hot and sweaty. Looking forward to day two though.

Level one day one of 30 day shred done :) god that was hard, off for a cold shower now, never been so hot and sweaty. Looking forward to day two though.

Mine was Day 2 today, it was better than yesterday it killed me!!! I cant do the push ups properly and the weights i'm using are 1.75lbs each.....will work up to 2.5lb and real push ups!

Well done on looking forward to it hahahaha, im still like ughhh I have to do it lol :rolleyes:

xx

I didnt do mine today, I did my callanetics dvd was going to do it at 3 but did housework instead, forcing myself to do it tomorrow!! Well done on day 2, I am literaly feeling your pain :)

Day 3 of shred done at last :) had a hectic/stressful tea time and was so tempted to comfort eat, managed to get through it though, got all kids in bed and finally did the shred. Feel so much better for doing some exercise, now off for a long soak in bath. Day four tommorow, everyone says it gets easier after that, I hope so cos my legs are throbbing :(

Back