A CD diet Newbie sayin hi

Wisp

Wisp
:) Hello
Im Wisp, almost 27. Im a full time mum to three wonderful children. I've been married 6 years and live in South Glos.
I have always been over weight, and after my first child I was 15 stone, and got down to 8 st 12lbs with weightwatchers.

Two more children in quick succession, and going a diet alone, I have managed to get down to 11 1/2 stone.Ive ran out of willpower, and have failed with slimming world and weightwatchers!
Im fed up with looking frumpy, I want to look great,and feel confident about myself.
Im seeing the CD Counsellor this Sunday, she seems lovely, and says I start the diet on Sunday.
Im really excited, and determined not to fail this time.

I have a posh Christmas party in December, and I totally intend to blow everyone away with the new me!!:)
(last year they thought I was pregnant 6 months after having my third:( )

Cant wait to share in everyone elses successes too !!

Hellooooooo - and welcome :D

This place is brill - everyone is really helpful - and loads of great advice as well !

look forward to getting to know you and sharing your success :)

Lovely to see a new face on here :D

I'm so glad you appear to have found a person that you can relate to. That is so important.

I'm looking forward to reading about your progress so I hope you're not shy ;)

Welcome Whisp,

You will do great on the diet, its amazing and so are the results. Just stay focused during the first 3 days and you will be fine.

Where about in south glous are you?

Mary

Welcome on board honey.. you will be knocking everyones socks off come xmas i can feel it!!

Gen xx

Aww Thanks for the warm welcome everyone !
I'm not shy, and in fact I'll be posting before and after photos non stop soon:) I'm about to take a scary photo, and take my measurements.
I'lldoit- great to see someone else is aiming for a Xmas party. My problem is we're all going to a spa before the meal, I just could not go in a swimming costume, how I look/feel at the moment, esp with the company director there !! scary

Im near Cirencester Woodles, so the Stroud CDC was my nearest.
I really can't wait. Roll on Sunday ! And fast :)

:) Hello
Im Wisp, almost 27. Im a full time mum to three wonderful children. I've been married 6 years and live in South Glos.
I have always been over weight, and after my first child I was 15 stone, and got down to 8 st 12lbs with weightwatchers.

Two more children in quick succession, and going a diet alone, I have managed to get down to 11 1/2 stone.Ive ran out of willpower, and have failed with slimming world and weightwatchers!
Im fed up with looking frumpy, I want to look great,and feel confident about myself.
Im seeing the CD Counsellor this Sunday, she seems lovely, and says I start the diet on Sunday.
Im really excited, and determined not to fail this time.

I have a posh Christmas party in December, and I totally intend to blow everyone away with the new me!!:)
(last year they thought I was pregnant 6 months after having my third:( )

Cant wait to share in everyone elses successes too !!

Hi Wisp,

Well done you for doing so well yourelf that is brill. You have broke into the eleven's which is nice place to be...

Nothing like the Christmas parties to give us all some motivation and like you I want to look my very best this year and buy that party fronk!!!

Lovely to have you with us and I am looking forward to seeing your pics.

Love Mini xxx

Hi wisp

GOOD LUCK with the start of your Cambridge journey. I'm sure you'll knock their socks off this Xmas :D

CD is absolutely the best diet ever - just stay strong for the first3/4 days and then you'll be flying. WOW will you be thrilled when you get on those scales at the end of your first week.

Cirencester is just up the road from me, I'm in Swindon.

Hiya Wisp, lovely to hear from you, hope you are loving the site.

If you need anything please do ask, and dont forget to keep posting loads, it does help to keep your mind off it and also helps on the straight and narrow!!!!

Cant wait for your piccies and posts x

I say the CDC on sunday i'lldoit. She was lovely, and we got on really well.
All I'm thinking about is that sexy little dress shellyamber!!
For the first time in ages I'm going to love shopping for the dress :)

Back