A Christmas Pressie to me!!!

Hi guys,

Today is day no. 1 for me, have been planning it for a month. Did it before lost 3 stone but unfortunatly thought I was a natural skinny minny and ate for Ireland. Hence I got most of the weight back again...ooops. It's lunchtime day one, I am feeling like saying a positive saying I if at first you don't succeed try again.......my goal is to get back into the 5 pairs of jeans in my I have been only able to look at all summer and a fab black sparkly dress I want to wear to the Christmas party and be the best I can be for my handsome Turkish husband and my totally fabulous little boy, wish me luck xxx:break_diet:

Good luck hun.
You sound like you know what's in store and you've already proved you can do it so you know you can do it again.

X

Best of luck- bring on the gorge party dress!!

x

Thank you for all that support today, I really appreciate it, i'ts nearly home time now, getting there, had two litres of water which is really helping me, getting a few negative comments, like "didn't you do this last year and put the weight on?" answer is " Second time lucky", feel strong and able to cope with the comments. Thanks for inspiring me.

xxxx

Good luck! It's a good way to think of it, as a present to yourself. I like it. :D

Back