A clever card trick!

Starlight

Gold Member
Not really........ you pick the colour of your number, say 21 which is pink, so the program knows its a pink number. The second stage means absoloutely nothing at all.

The third stage each house contains 6 of the numbers from the first screen....... one number of each colour.(No house contains 2 numbers of the same colour from the original screen) So we choose the house with number 21 in........ the program remembers that you chose a pink number earlier in the test....... and as there is only 21 in the house that was originally pink....... that must be your number........ the fourth stage is just for show........ and as for opening the door whatever door you open first will show your number.

Its a bit like the card one where you looked at all the cards andthen thought of one, then when the cards re-appeared on the screen, the one you thought of magically disappeared. Only if you looked carefully all the cards had changed.

i dont understand how it works..
like.. i know GD explained it.. but i just dont get it.. im going to from now on think its magical and psychic..

x x x

Back