A Cornishpixie Diary

CornishPixie

Day 1: Post Christmas Diary.

So far so good, I picked up sachets before christmas and endeavoured to stay on track during the holidays, however due to an unexpected enxtended stay away i didnt have enough packs and have been eating. i have a feeling i have put on and definitely feel bloated and grim enough to know that the scales on thursday will show a gain, but i am so excited knowing that christmas is over with, i can crack on with getting this under way and really excited to see what happens with the weigh in next week to see if i have lost anything. really hoping I can reach goal by the end of April. It would be awesome if I can be finished by then. Cant wait!

Will put together a fitness plan tonight for the next month :)

Hi pixie,
Good luck on the rest of your journey,you will get there!
Did you do your fitness plan Hun?
Was just browsing through some diaries,thought I would reply to you,
If you don't mind?? :)

Sexy xx

Day 5: Update. The last few days have been super tough. Its been really hard getting into ketosis. constant stomach ache as well as a gurgling stomach all day and night - keeping me awake. I have had an extra pack sunday and monday nights and I think last night did the trick as I have woken up today feeling great. Just thirsty. So working on that today and already 1/5lt down by 8am. I weighed myself as well for added motivation and i have put on so much weight over christmas, the number this morning gave me such a focus to remind myself why i am doing this. thankfully It wont take long to get back to the numbers I am familiar with but i am 20kg away from goal. Whats great is knowing I am no more than 5 months off where i want to be at a rate of 1kg a week...even THAT is do-able! YAY! So goal date for me I would be looking at mid-may at the very latest..and that really isnt too far away...excited!!! xxx

Will come sooner than you think!:)
You've done really well!!:):)
Good luck
Sexy xx

Back