A Day Early - Thursday Nite Rant

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi

I just couldn't wait until tomorrow night to moan lol.

I have AGAIN:cry: only lost 2lb. My sister AGAIN did better even though she went out and drank on Friday night. She lost 5lb. So, just coz I had one steak, one slice of cheese on toast and one sandwich I lost a scabby 2lb again.

"Oh no, not her moaning again" I can hear you all cry lol. I know how people must be getting sick of hearing me say the same think week after week, I'm sick of saying it and feeling it but I really really am on the verge of just going back to Slimming World. It doesnt cost a fraction of the price and I can lose 2lb a week there. What will I do. I have bought another 2 weeks packs, coz don't forget I'm going to Poland next week, but my CDC said she'd buy them back if I change my mind. More tears again tonight but this time they are mixed with confusion on the way forward. I know everyone is gonna say look at the bigger picture - 2 stone in 7 weeks, but it is upsetting - 2lb a week:cry::cry:. I'm scared stiff to eat next week coz if I only lose 2lb a week, what will I do if I eat!!!!??????:confused:

I really apologise for moaning on and repeating myself all the time, but I need to offload, I'm so upset. I'm sick now and don't know what to do??:sigh:

:grouphugg:Aw Mia, but you still lost which is great, I am always comparing my weight loss with other peoples, and have thought I could lose 2-3 lb a week on ww.
But if I could do it that easily on ww why am I on cd ??
I have lost more in 5 weeks than I lost in 4 months on ww and I can honestly say I was very good every week.

You may find that your body is adjusting and more comes off next week, I hope you stick with it and feel good soon.
You can do this XXX

Thanks Sarah

I know in my heart you are right, but I feel so down at the moment. I don't know if you've read my posts but I had a crap time at Birmingham, done without while everyone else was stuffing their faces and for what???? Just get like this every week after WI. I think the moderators will kick me off this site soon, but hope they don't coz I couldn't do without it now. I tell everyone on a diet to get on here lol x

hey hun
the problem is that you should not be eating any bread at all, it will kick you out of ketosis so therefore your weight loss will be minimal, so its not how much you ate but what you ate, without ketosis to burn our fat , our bodies will only lose the same amount that they would on any calorie controlled diet like weight watchers or slimming world
if you feel you have to eat you should stick to meat and veg
any carbs will halt your loss. Once you are kicked out of ketosis you will take 3 days to get back in to it , this also will slow your loss down
if your sister drank she may not have been kicked out of ketosis if she had vodka or something as it is low carb
also alcohol dehydrates the body thus making you weigh around 2 lbs less than you usually would [bodybuilders use it to get into peak condition for shows]
please stick with it mate, but do it properly and you will see real results
nat xx

Thanks Nat,

I know I shouldn't eat the bread - no excuse for Sunday's cheese on toast but yesterday at the airport I was stuck. I was literally ill and feeling faint with hunger so didn't know what to do. I got a sandwich pack and ate one but after that one, I just ate the chicken out of the second one. Anyway, I am not out of ketosis. I test sometimes twice a day (dunno why??) but I am still in it - I was on Sunday as well. I haven't been out of ketosis since I went it it nearly 8 weeks ago

Ketosis, Its a bit like when you are on ww or sw, you get weighed then pop into the Indian, chinese, Chippie or kebab shop on way home, stuff your face and then spend all week trying to get it off lol
On my aamw I had bread and threw myself out of ketosis and spent 3-4 dys getting back into it,and was only just back into it the evening before I got weighed. Learnt my lesson there. lol

Back