A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

10:D you should have gone to Thursday weigh in lol hey Bex can i borrow your scales lol

I have abosoluty no idea have you asked someone else to stand on them perhaps its something to do with having 2 legs instead of 4? Im clutching at straws here lol! Have you weighed on those before? X

Oh well Erm i have absolutely no idea i would wait until tomorrow and see what they say then! Do you feel nearly a stone lighter??

Are you wearing any thing different? X

Last edited:
I could have been excess water retention from the operation leaving your system! X

Ooo that would be nice... They are still saying the same, going to get the vet to weigh herself when she gets here and see what the scales say for her...! Lol! But seriously how can I lose that much in 1 day?? Okay, so I have been super good on plan near enough, apart from last night, after WI I had a BLT sandwich from M&S a praline truffle bar and a bag of crisps... oo and 3 wine gums... x

Hi Bex,

So very sorry to hear about the doggy hun. I don't think it makes much difference whether you were expecting it or not, its still a shock and very sad xx

Now about these scales...any chance I could borrow them for class on Thursday night...xx

Perhaps its just humans they are underweighing then better than overweighing lol!

Afternoon ladies,

So it turned out the scales were broken! :( Fixed again now but still say a 1lb loss! :)

Went back to aquafit last night, am trying to build up my exercise again now, but it was quite painful and when I got out of the pool my ankle was purple. But hey ho, I gotta start again at some point.

Anyone know the syn value for small shop bought fish cakes off the the of their head? I had three last night... so hoping not too bad!

Food wise generally has been pretty good though, been eating lots of the salad and speed foods!

At the weekend, my friends are coming round for a BBQ which while mean lots of wine... I am going to try my hardest not to drink, but I'm sure I'll be made too... Food wise should be okay as will get some SW friendly bits to eat.

Hope your all having a lovely Thursday! :) xxx

Hi Bexy,

Well that's pants about the scales lol! Xx

Evening

I have been very naughty this weekend! But was totally worth it :)

Friday night had a meal out and had 3 onion rings to start, then a fish salad but with lots of calamari and scampi ! Yum yum! Then we shared the chocolate brownie between three of us! But before all this I went to my friends house warming party n had lots of crisps and peanuts! oops :)! Oh I also had two glasses of wine with my meal...!

Yesterday I really tried to be good, had my cars MOT at 8am so we went to the cafe round the corner and i wanted a cold drink and all the had wad full sugar oasis which wasn't very nice tbh! And James has a bacon nd sausage sandwich which I ended up eating a quatre of... Was yummy! Good thing is my cad passed it's mot with no advisories either which is fab! In the afternoon I had my friends round for a BBQ as it was shoreham airshow, and I ended up drinking to much cider :) hehe !

Today wad my friends b'day so me and James went into Brighton to get her b'day pressie, but on the way we stopped and got a maccy d's I had the chicken n bacon wrap was lush n had some chips too! Oops! Then we went nd had a picnic by the river for my friends b'day! Only had the tyryls veg crisps but still unhealthy! Tonight we had a lovely roast dinner and it was all home grown including the meat! Which was lamb nd delish:) and then had some double choc gataux!

So, I really need a kick up the butt to get back into it! As I go to Greece 2 weeks today!

I've been looking into starting the C25K running app tonight but not sure if I can do it and weather it would be too much on my ankle!?! but I need to do something! Am back at aquafit now and will be going in the morning again! :)

I have really rambled on tonight mainly about rubbish! But I hope all you lovely ladies have had a fab weekend!

xxx

Back