A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

bexyboo said:
Gosh, really?? That's crazy! Though, I have to say when I put James on my insurance it bumps the price up by about £300! Just cause he is a young male! Though I didn't cost any extra to put me on his insurance! Lol! x

Did it not put his down? As i tried putting a driver down that was roughly the same age and had been driving 3 years and it knocked a grand off the quote, just need to ask my friend again if i can use her name lol Im sure she won't mind she's already offered just to put Pete on her insurance!

I thought because Pete was nearly 28 and more responsible that might work in our favour but no-

Yeah, I thought it would've too, but I guess as he hasn't passed his test, they prob think he wll be an idiot on the road... Maybe? No, I haven't been driving over 3 years yet, not even 3!! Lol. James has been driving for 4 years so you would've thought it wouldn't make much difference on mine... Though tbh, he would never ever drive my car! He doesn't even like it when we go out in it! Hehe.

Oh that's nice of her. I have my Mum on mine, just to make it cheaper, though she does drive it sometimes, although she is covered on her insurance anyway.

x

Ooh well done on your weight loss hunnii!!!

On car insurance...all 3 kids and I have got Gwyn as a named driver on our policies!!! Being 72, they seem to think he's a calming influence on us all!!! They don't know he's Stig in disguise! :shifter:

Haha! I bet that gives them a lovely discount! Hehe :) I have to say, james insurence isn't too bad being that he is only 21! Hopefully it will go down more next year! Lol!
Think I may of gone over my syns at dinner! Oops! Well 6syns for oil 5 for salad cream.. And had 4 more more during the day... Ooo that's 15 :) hehe!

Had aquafit tonight and omg I am now shattered! Worked myself really hard!! Struggling to keep my eyes open! Hehe.

xx

15 :D top end, no more now!! I think im going to look for some aqua aerobics class in the area used to like going to it at the gym! x

Of course its fine thats the beauty of slimming world! As long as you are having your 1/3 superfree which im sure you managed with your lunch xx

Oh yeah totally, but that was about an hour ago! lol. We have just had a massive Next built by us, so am going there shopping tonight! :D Mainly cause James needs holiday clothes, but I popped in quick last week and saw a gorgeous orange duffle coat so I may have to treat myself, but orange is a bright colour for, I normally go for black coats... x

I say go bright! I wear black most of the time but always have red coats for a splash of colour! X

Get the confidence! Or as gok wan would say its all about the confidence!

I love that you have a posh green country jacket! Posh Bexyboo lol x

But then you would have excuse to buy a new one! The bigger it is the more cosy you will be able to get inside it! X

Morning Ladies,

I was a little naughty last night, I cooked my lamb chops last night, grilled them, then ate them with the fat on... I had to chops so it worked out at 8syns, and with my sugar in the morning, I had 10syns in total yesterday. But my gosh did those chops taste good!!! :D And did roasted Mediterranean vegetables using fry light.

Went to Next last night, and got myself the coat! :D It is totally gorgeous. And I also bought myself a dress. :) In a size 12 - I am never a 12 seeing as I still can't fit in to Next jeans in a 16! Also James bought some nice clothes too, was meant to be holiday clothes but he bought jeans - which are apparently the most comfortable jeans he has ever worn, lol! And a red checked shirt and a luminous green polo shirt. :D So I wont lose him on holiday.

I got up nice and early this morning, and did myself a fry-up before work, well bacon mushrooms and spaghetti hoops then when I got to work had some fruit and my 1/3 superfree! :D
But this weather is utter crap though eh? It just makes me want to eat crap! :(

Work is boring, no appointments and here till 1. Hey ho lots of time browsing on minis :)

Have a good day all.

xxx

Fat :drool: Thats the best bit of the meat, especially on pork yum yum! xx

Size 12 sounds perfect :D

I had loads of plans for body magic today mowing the lawn, a bit of weeding and painting the fence, but seens as its raining im going out for tapas instead whoops lol

Have a fantastic day xx

Hi Bexy xx

Hark at you splashing the cash lol! Are we going to get pics of the new gear then???

I swear I can smell lamb chops now! I love them, with the fat ;) I wouldn't have been able to cut it off either! Xx

Back